Via Napoli

Ro Z

DIS Veteran
DS and DDIL just got home they tried VN for the 1st time. They LOVED it. Pizza was great aranchini was also good. The best was the Zepolle! They raved about it! So glad they liked it. I was pushing for them to go and was afraid they wouldn't like it!!:thumbsup2

DD and I went there at the end of August and we loved it. Agreed it was one of our top Disney meals ever. We had caprese salad, Margarhita pizza and zeppoles. I made reservation to have lunch there on my birthday on our trip next week.

Just got a ressie for Nov. They loved it so much that was one place they requested and usually DS is a grab and go guy! He doesn't want to be tied to ressies. Can't wait!

Thanks for the thumbs up! DH and I have a lunch reservation there in Feb, our 1st DW trip!

Unfortunately, I had the worst meal of my trip at Via Napoli. Hope yours will be better.

Unfortunately, I had the worst meal of my trip at Via Napoli. Hope yours will be better.

What did you order so I'll avoid it?
OOPS Just found your dining review....sorry
I am on the fence about this one, too.

We went for the first time in August. My whole family LOVED it!! Wish I could go again- I've been craving it!!!!

We had a great experience there for lunch the end of August. Loved the wood-fired pizza! And the desserts, oh my:) My kids were huge fans of the bread and oil. We also loved the atmosphere and our waiter Gabrielle was great. My youngest dropped a blueberry (which he loves) and was a little sad. Gabrielle brought him a small plate of blueberries which cheered him right up. We are looking forward to going again on our next trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter