Via Napoli

Really good Pizza. But, not the only thing that is good. I got the chicken parm. it was also really good.

I thnk I already know the answer to this question, but are there any quick service restaurants in Italy? Need to do a quick service meal for one night and need some suggestions for a good quick service meal in Epcot?

Another vote for Via Napoli - pizzas and blood orange drink were great!

To PP, there was counter service pizza available in the spring/summer but it was NOT the same pizza as Via Napoli, so don't bother. :) If you need quick service, just go for the gelato stand. :)

I had the four cheese pizza at Via Napoli twice now and loved it both times :yay: I ordered it with the red marinara sauce as I don't like "white" pizza :rolleyes1

I just asked my friend who was there a month ago, if there's any place they absolutely loved and we should try. She said Ohana dinner and Via Napoli.:love: She loved it and now I am trying to fit it in to our Nov schedule.:rolleyes1

I'm really happy to see this thread! A friend of mine went last October and said the food and service was terrible - but I wanted to try it regardless, now that I have seen this I am keeping it for sure! Thanks all!:thumbsup2

We had a less than great meal when it first opened - This past May we needed an Italian food fix so we gave it another try. It was FANTASTIC!!!! DH had the Prosciutto and Melon pizza and it was amazing. I had the pasta with shrimp, clams, mussels and squid with red sauce. It was absolutely delicious. I too have an Italian Nana and this dish would have made her proud. :thumbsup2 Kids loved their salads with the lemon dressing, spaghetti and meatballs, and pizza.

We skipped on dessert because we needed a caramel fix from Germany.:blush:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter