Via Napoli

ronniewms

Always ready for some Magic
I have read some many different issues on the place that I was really hesitant to try it. I'm so glad I did.

We had ADR for 5:00 on Friday, July 1st. We arrived around 3:30 and they seated us after about a 10 minute wait.

My DW (43), DD (17), DS (3.7) and myself (45) shared the Mezzo Metro Pepperoni. It was awesome. even had a couple of pieces left over. Our other 2 guests had the Large Quattro Formaggi and they said it was great.

Service was great, never had to wait more than 5 minutes for someone to come by and check on us. The place was almost full, but there were a few, not many though, empty tables.

We ate at Fultons the next night. I was very dissapointed there, wish we had gone back to Via before we left.

We had the same experience in May...LOVED Via Napoli and very disappointed in Fultons...that killed us because we have been to Fultons so many times and it is always amazing but this time it bombed

I know this thread is about VN but I just had to add that our last experience at Fulton's bombed as well. Sad, we used to LOVE the place!:sad2:

I'm so excited about VN! I booked it last minute for September.

As for Fultons, I know the chef that used to work there is now at Wolfgang Puck Cafe. I've been reading lots of negative posts about Fultons and was thinking it could be a possible reason for the change.

We have had VN about 5 times since it opened and its fabulous! Great service, great menu and DELICIOUS pizzas.

This is a repeat ADR every trip!

O was so happy to read this thread, as I have asked about the restaurant, without too much feedback. Did you ask for your pizza with a 'char'? I understand they tend to undercook the crust.

Also, has anyone had the house salad? Is it worth getting. Not sure what it is called? Family salad, for 2 or more?

TIA. We will be ther in only three weeks!!

O was so happy to read this thread, as I have asked about the restaurant, without too much feedback. Did you ask for your pizza with a 'char'? I understand they tend to undercook the crust.

Also, has anyone had the house salad? Is it worth getting. Not sure what it is called? Family salad, for 2 or more?

TIA. We will be ther in only three weeks!!

The times we have been there, we have never had undercooked crust! Only once did I have a too cooked crust, but not enough to complain about. Its just really good.

Havent had the salad, but the caprese salad is very very good and so are the desserts! Yum!

We ate at VN in December and we LOVED it... can't wait to go back!! Our crust was perfect. The only problem was that the individual pizzas were too much for each of us to eat and we didn't have a way to heat up leftovers at our hotel room. :( So we wasted really good pizza... and that is a shame..haha. We were on free dining at least. When we go next time we'll be paying OOP so DH and I will probably share one. :)

Would you recommend using the DP or paying OOP here? 3 of us... DD12, DH and me....

We ate at VN in December and we LOVED it... can't wait to go back!! Our crust was perfect. The only problem was that the individual pizzas were too much for each of us to eat and we didn't have a way to heat up leftovers at our hotel room. :( So we wasted really good pizza... and that is a shame..haha. We were on free dining at least. When we go next time we'll be paying OOP so DH and I will probably share one. :)

Shoot, me and DH are chow-hounds, we ate all of our individual pizzas!!!:lmao:

Would you recommend using the DP or paying OOP here? 3 of us... DD12, DH and me....

I would say it would depend on how much you think you'll eat? If I already had the DP, I'd use it, but think we'll do okay without it too. We definitely got more food with the DP than we'll get OOP (each had the indiv. pizzas and each had a dessert, including our oldest DD, who was 11 at the time). It's not an "inexpensive" restaurant, but not outrageous either, if that makes sense. They also have the larger pizzas that all of you could share if paying OOP.

I have read some many different issues on the place that I was really hesitant to try it. I'm so glad I did.

We had ADR for 5:00 on Friday, July 1st. We arrived around 3:30 and they seated us after about a 10 minute wait.

My DW (43), DD (17), DS (3.7) and myself (45) shared the Mezzo Metro Pepperoni. It was awesome. even had a couple of pieces left over. Our other 2 guests had the Large Quattro Formaggi and they said it was great.

Service was great, never had to wait more than 5 minutes for someone to come by and check on us. The place was almost full, but there were a few, not many though, empty tables.

We ate at Fultons the next night. I was very dissapointed there, wish we had gone back to Via before we left.

We LOVED both places.

Food at VN was great. Guiseppe was our waiter, had drinks, dessert, shared a dessert with the family next to us...

Laura was our server at Fultons. Very sweet, knowledgable, and food was amazing. We were also late due to Disney busses... and had no problem.

Via Napoli reminds me of this little street I stayed in when I went to visit my nana in Italy. I loved it, so I'm not surprised if this VN restaurant is based off that street.

Via Napoli reminds me of this little street I stayed in when I went to visit my nana in Italy. I loved it, so I'm not surprised if this VN restaurant is based off that street.

You should ask next time!

We have an ADR for 7:45 on Aug 17th excited to try something new but concerned there isn't a big variety on the menu. What's the best thing they have on the menu?

Yay! I'm so glad to read this :) I just dropped my coveted Le Cellier ressie yesterday in place of Via Napoli. I've been second-guessing my decision since, but it sounds like we're going to be very pleased!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter