Via Napoli Queue for ADR's who will be with me???

We got the lunch time that we wanted. 12:45 on November 11th. We (meaning my husband) was online bright and early this morning at 6am.:) Via Napoli here we come!

I was able to get in at 5:50 am and we have a reservation for Saturday, November 20 at 5:45 pm. This will be our first meal of our Thanksgiving week trip.

I made our reservation by phone this am: 407-WDW-DINE
:):):):):):) Friday, October 1st, 7:00 pm :):):):):):)

I am so excited! Every time we tried was booked for November 7th through the 14th. So I entered in the time I was supposed to be going to Coral Reef and it was open. So I had to trade the Coral Reef but I am not upset in the least. I really wanted to go here because it is such a neat restaurant. Plus I think my girls will enjoy this much more then Coral Reef:)

Why is it not showing up online regardless of availability:confused3? Looking for September 21; lunch...

It might be "cookie" related. I'm running Internet Explorer on my computer. No matter what I did I could not get Via to accept an on-line reservation. Also it would not bring up the restaurant if I typed a "V" under restaurant name.

I went to my wife's computer which I have never made a reservation from before. She is also running Internet Explorer. Without logging into our account, I typed the letter "V" under restaurant name and it appeared right away. I scheduled the date and time. It asked me to login. I did, and I was able to make the reservation.

It might be "cookie" related. I'm running Internet Explorer on my computer. No matter what I did I could not get Via to accept an on-line reservation. Also it would not bring up the restaurant if I typed a "V" under restaurant name.

I went to my wife's computer which I have never made a reservation from before. She is also running Internet Explorer. Without logging into our account, I typed the letter "V" under restaurant name and it appeared right away. I scheduled the date and time. It asked me to login. I did, and I was able to make the reservation.

Thanks! :thumbsup2

Got reservations we wanted at Via by calling this morning!!

When I try and pull the reservation over to my list of reservations online it is saying that it can't find it. I called to confirm I had the correct conf # and phone number and according to Disney I was entering the right info and they have it in the system as booked.

Anyone else ever experience issues with the online system when trying to retrieve online reservations?

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter