Via Napoli Questions

Danny K

DIS Veteran
I want to know some stuff about Via Napoli.

Here are my questions:

Can you get the large or mezzo metro pizza on the DDP for 1 person?

How many pieces are the individual, large, and mezzo metro pizza's

Do you get unlimited bread?

If so is the bread similar to like what you get at olive garden or it's different?

Is the food quality, experience, and service very good?

How loud is it on a scale from 1-10 1=Quiet 10=Very Loud.

That's all. Please help me with these.

Here are my questions:

Can you get the large or mezzo metro pizza on the DDP for 1 person? I don't think so

How many pieces are the individual, large, and mezzo metro pizza's The individual is 4 pieces, it's plenty of food for one person

Do you get unlimited bread? I don't recall ever getting bread at Via Napoli, I think your thinking of Tutto Italia

If so is the bread similar to like what you get at olive garden or it's different?

Is the food quality, experience, and service very good? yes, wonderful

How loud is it on a scale from 1-10 1=Quiet 10=Very Loud. 8

Hope that helps some. I love Via Napoli :thumbsup2

1. No. On DDP only individual size pizzas are allowed.
2. The individual is in 4 slices. Don't know about the others.
3. I don't remember getting bread.
4. See above.
5. I think the pizzas are good.
6. about a 7 or 8 when it's busy.

For the bread question, it's by request only. As far as how much you get (refillable or not) or the quality of it, I don't know. I was ordering Arancini and Pizza, so bread would have been a bit over the top on the... well.. bread factor.

So, you can get it, but it's not automatic like at several other places.

Here are my questions:

Can you get the large or mezzo metro pizza on the DDP for 1 person? No, I don't believe so.

How many pieces are the individual, large, and mezzo metro pizza's? The individual is 4 slices and definitely plenty for one person!

Do you get unlimited bread? You have to request to get bread but it is not a problem. We have never asked for more bread since one piece was enough and we didn't want to fill up on bread when there was other delicious food coming our way.

If so is the bread similar to like what you get at olive garden or it's different? I have never been to olive garden so I don't know... the bread at Via Napoli is similar to a crusty sourdough bread.

Is the food quality, experience, and service very good? YES!!!!!! We LOVE Via Napoli!!!

How loud is it on a scale from 1-10 1=Quiet 10=Very Loud. It depends if it is busy or not... if it is not busy it could be as low as a 4 but if busy it could be about a 7.

That's all. Please help me with these.

My answers are above in purple.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter