Via Napoli question

hedge333

Mouseketeer
We have reservations for Via Napoli for our next trip. My oldest dd loves noodles but without sauce. On the menu there is a kids spaghetti and meatballs-do you think we can get that without sauce or meatballs-just noodles? We are on the DDP, will that make a difference. We have always done QSDP so table service is a whole new adventure in my planning.

Thanks

My wife and I have been to Via Napoli a few times and they are very accommodating. We had wanted different toppings for one of our pizzas and they had no problem doing as we asked so to leave pasta without sauce should be no problem. Have fun.
Now you have me thinking about Via Napoli :) Just 78 more days :cool1: to our next trip and my reservations are already made!
tom

Shouldn't be a problem at all.

This was one of our best meals this past trip. Very noisy restaurant but the food is delicious! :thumbsup2

I don't see why not. As long as you're ok with spending a TS credit on plain noodles. It may behoove you to pay OOP here - the noodles will be cheap enough and if anyone is ordering pizza, Via Napoli is restrictive on how you can order on DDP (no sharing). We usually pay OOP because it's a fairly inexpensive meal.

Disney is always very accomodating with your types of requests. And our experience with the dining plan has been similar. You should not have any issues!

Thanks for all of the feedback. We are excited to try it out and I knew going in that there would be times that I would be "wasting" a dining credit on some of the things the kids would be ordering. I'm a DDP person not because of the savings but for the having it paid for ahead of time. It will be worth it for me to pay the price for the plain noodles, so that she enjoys her meal and I don't have to worry about her not liking any of the other choices.

Thanks for all of the feedback. We are excited to try it out and I knew going in that there would be times that I would be "wasting" a dining credit on some of the things the kids would be ordering. I'm a DDP person not because of the savings but for the having it paid for ahead of time. It will be worth it for me to pay the price for the plain noodles, so that she enjoys her meal and I don't have to worry about her not liking any of the other choices.

We're the same way. I was just pointing out that this could be an inexpensive meal for you, if you want to add another TS and save the dining credit for that. We do that a lot :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter