via napoli pizza window

Ro Z

DIS Veteran
Ok, I have finally been to Disney when it was sooo busy the pizza window was open. :eek::scared1: The crowds were terrible. But the pizza at the pizza window was fantastic. Goofyintoronto, I do not agree that it was typical Disney pizza! I think it was VN pizza in a sicilian style. Thicker crust. Delicious. We went there twice it was sooo good. We also ate at VN once and loved it as usual. :goodvibes:dance3::woohoo:

Ro Z said:
Ok, I have finally been to Disney when it was sooo busy the pizza window was open. :eek::scared1: The crowds were terrible. But the pizza at the pizza window was fantastic. Goofyintoronto, I do not agree that it was typical Disney pizza! I think it was VN pizza in a sicilian style. Thicker crust. Delicious. We went there twice it was sooo good. We also ate at VN once and loved it as usual. :goodvibes:dance3::woohoo:

I hope that they have it open the first week of June. No one in my family wants to eat there so table service is out off the question. Thanks for the update.

That sounds like a major change to the offerings at this pizza window. In the past it has been just your usual counter service cardboard pizza. Nothing like what was served in VN.

Lol! Im glad the pizza is good! I dunno what they were thinking selling that crappy pizza before. Im glad they changed things. Something to look fwd to! Although I might never get to try it because i dont usually go to disney during peak time.

Yes, exactly!! im very happy about the change. I guess disney got enough complaints about it, and decided to change it up.
That sounds like a major change to the offerings at this pizza window. In the past it has been just your usual counter service cardboard pizza. Nothing like what was served in VN.

I guess you can hope.

Its just this is one review. Ro Z I'm not saying anything bad about your review its just that "good pizza" means so many different things to so many different people.

In the order of things to not talk about here since they are so divisive are: religion, sports teams, "good pizza" and then politics. :goodvibes

Looking forward to checking it out in June. We love good pizza, usually hard to find at WDW. :confused3

I guess you can hope.

Its just this is one review. Ro Z I'm not saying anything bad about your review its just that "good pizza" means so many different things to so many different people.

In the order of things to not talk about here since its so divisive its religion, sports teams, "good pizza" and then politics. :goodvibes

LOL! So true. And might I add 'Whether or not the Dining Plan is worth it' to your list as well?

I agree with you all. Everyone has different tastes! I may not be the best pizza you ever ate but it is way better than Disney pizza (pizza Planet) IMO LOL! I posted a pic on rusnik campgrounds facebook page. Hope the window is open more often and you all can decide for yourself. :goodvibes

LOL! So true. And might I add 'Whether or not the Dining Plan is worth it' to your list as well?

My list though is more non Disney, :offtopic:, taboo topics that have started wars. :thumbsup2 Not things like reusing refillable mugs. Which I guess also started a few wars. :)

Via Napoli doesn't serve Sicilian pizza - wherever they get it, it's not from the restaurant.

I agree with you all. Everyone has different tastes! I may not be the best pizza you ever ate but it is way better than Disney pizza (pizza Planet) IMO LOL! I posted a pic on rusnik campgrounds facebook page. Hope the window is open more often and you all can decide for yourself. :goodvibes

I love Pizza Planet Pizza its the best on property. :stir: :duck: ;)

Actually its fine for CS pizza.

I think it was VN pizza in a sicilian style.

Glad to hear that it is good pizza, but I have to admit that I don't know what the above-quoted sentence means. Naples pizza in a Sicilian style is like saying North Carolina BBQ in a Texas style. But I sort of get where you are coming from. Better crust and better ingredients.

Oh. And goofyintoronto.....what happened to your picture avatar? We are going to miss seeing you! ;)

It is a more traditional Italian pizza. Thinner crust but still a little chewy. They use three huge ovens ( I don't remember if they are wood or coal fired) but they have names. It's really very good. I think some call it Neapolitan pizza.

It is a more traditional Italian pizza. Thinner crust but still a little chewy. They use three huge ovens ( I don't remember if they are wood or coal fired) but they have names. It's really very good. I think some call it Neapolitan pizza.

Which place are you talking about? Because neapolitan pizza comes from Naples hence the name Via Napoli, which in my non existent Italian must mean something like From Naples.

This refers to the pizza served inside the restaurant. What is served at the carryout window is not the same pizza.

My daughter had a piece last Thursday. She said it was the best pizza she'd ever had. $10 per piece, and absolutely delicious.

Glad to hear that it is good pizza, but I have to admit that I don't know what the above-quoted sentence means. Naples pizza in a Sicilian style is like saying North Carolina BBQ in a Texas style. But I sort of get where you are coming from. Better crust and better ingredients.

Oh. And goofyintoronto.....what happened to your picture avatar? We are going to miss seeing you! ;)

I got sick of looking at my own picture I suppose. Wanted to shake things up. LOL!! :lmao:

I'll have to find some time this coming weekend to check out the pizza window offerings. I suspect I'll just stand to the side and see what it looks like before I decide if I'm going to actually try it.

I wonder if I'll see any familiar faces when I'm there. :3dglasses

DH and I will be there this weekend. Spending lots of time at Epcot WS for F&G. Look for a very good looking 40ish couple :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter