Via Napoli pizza question...

Lisa loves Pooh

DIS Veteran
Does Via Napoli allow toppings to go on half the pizza? Not expecting this to affect cost--trying to make sure that our family to be able to have a slice they enjoy.

How many does the largest pizza realistically serve? We have 2 adults and 4 children--2 children eat light (no more than 1 slice), the rest eat average (about 2 slices).

I saw pictures and they seem huge. Allears says the largest serves 3-5 and I am just not seeing why it could not feasibly feed more unless the slices are light and not filling.

For comparison, we order 2 large pizzas from take outs like Dominos/Papa Johns and usually have a few pieces left over.

Thanks!

We get our big pizza half pepperoni and half quattro formaggio.
We are a family of 4 adults. We get the largest size and split one appetizer. Most times there is no pizza left. The crust is very thin so it's not as filling as at looks like it would be. If we were all light eaters we might have some left, but my husband and son are pretty big pizza eaters.

The largest pizza is very Big, and VERY Good!!!....I believe you can mix and match too....I love this place, and now has become one of our mus do's in WDW.

Bon apetit...:woohoo:

I am assuming we will have to get two of the big pizzas, we are a group of of you might as well say six adults as my 17 and 11 year old eat like adults..:)

Good to know. We may supplement with a shared appetizer and we were going to let the kids order dessert. So hopefully one pizza will be enough.

Thank you!

Good to know. We may supplement with a shared appetizer and we were going to let the kids order dessert. So hopefully one pizza will be enough.

Thank you!
The appetizers are not that big, so maybe a couple of appetizers and dessert. The light eaters might eat more than you think, since the crust is thinner. But with apps and dessert you should be fine.

Last edited:
The pizza is large but thin. We're two averaged size adults who eat a fair amount, and we split a large pizza and have 2-3 slices left over.

Last trip we ordered the caprese salad and the largest pizza with toppings on half. I don't remember if they charged us for toppings on the whole pizza or not. We are 3 adults and DDs were 11 and 4. We didn't order any other apps or dessert because we were headed to the Frozen dessert party that night. I don't think there was a crumb left of that pizza! This trip we plan on maybe adding another app and either getting a few desserts here or someplace else in the showcase. As others have said, the pizza is very thin so the size can be deceiving.

Last edited:

Thank you!

I am not clear on one of which size you are thinking of. There are 3 sizes: individual, large and Meza Metro (I think that is the name). I don't think one large pizza will be enough for you all. It is very thin crust and no where near as filling as the pizza I am used to. DH and I shared lots of salad and a large pizza between the 2 of us in November. I am not a big eater and DH is average and there was only 1 slice left.
Good Luck

I am not clear on one of which size you are thinking of. There are 3 sizes: individual, large and Meza Metro (I think that is the name). I don't think one large pizza will be enough for you all. It is very thin crust and no where near as filling as the pizza I am used to. DH and I shared lots of salad and a large pizza between the 2 of us in November. I am not a big eater and DH is average and there was only 1 slice left.
Good Luck

The very largest they sell...I don't know its name. But in a photo it was huge and rectangular.

ETA: my Op said the largest they sell. I was not refering to the size sold as large, but rather the size they sell that is bigger than that.

The very largest they sell...I don't know its name. But in a photo it was huge and rectangular.

ETA: my Op said the largest they sell. I was not refering to the size sold as large, but rather the size they sell that is bigger than that.
Yes This is the one..The giant rectangular one....And it is rather BIG. Yummy too..

Yes your OP did say that, but your later post just said "large". I wasn't sure and I was just trying to help you. Sorry if you were annoyed with my reply.
The biggest rectangular one should be plenty

Our family of five ate the entire large rectangular one! We did get half pepperoni and half cheese (margarita). After that wen went to France and had dessert. :)

Yes your OP did say that, but your later post just said "large". I wasn't sure and I was just trying to help you. Sorry if you were annoyed with my reply.
The biggest rectangular one should be plenty

No worries! Typing on my phone and well--Mea culpa!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter