Via Napoli or Tutto?

RysMomma

DIS Veteran
I went to, what I thought was Tutto, six years ago. So fast forward to now, I'm making reservations for our trip this year and now I see Via Napoli and Tutto. I can't remember which one we did or if they had both of these six years ago. So Dis friends, which one is better? We are 9 people, three kids, ages 8, and two 6 year olds. Thanks!

We tried Via Napoli last year. I had the white pizza and I forget what the wife had, but we were not impressed with the food. The wine was good and so was the service, the food was just not tasty to us?

Via Napoli is newer than Tutto and is an Italian pizzeria. They import the water from Italy to make an authentic Italian dough. We enjoy eating there. Food and service are both good. They have other foods on the menu also...not just pizza.

Never been to vn, but tutto was fabulous. Got the fish-so velvety

Via Napoli was wood burning ovens with big faces in the brickwork around them. Does that ring a bell? Tutto Italia has a more formal look to it. The building it occupies has been there since Epcot opened. It was formerly known as Alfredo's.

Haven't eaten at Tutto but our pizzas at Via Napoli were bad. Burnt and soggy at the same time with a rancid oil aftertaste.

We have dined at Via Napoli several times, and always had a great experience. We tend to start with the Fritto Misto (I think that's the name!) appetizer with calamari, fried mozzarella and fried veggies, then order a Mezzo Metro pizza (there are 6 of us) and the Zeppoli for dessert. This has a become a must do for us on every trip!

DH and I did Tutto Italia on our anniversary trip last May, partially because we had dined at Alfredo's on our honeymoon. Our experience at Tutto Italia wasn't great. Service was ok, though they did sing to us and gave us a complimentary dessert for our anniversary. Unfortunately pretty soon after eating there, my DH wasn't feeling great and didn't for the rest of the day. The food there was a bit on the oily side, not sure if that had something to do with it or not, but we aren't in a rush to eat there again.

We prefer Via Napoli over Tutto. The menus are quite different though, so it really depends on what you are looking for. Via Napoli is known for their pizza whereas Tutto has a more traditional Italian entree, antipasti type of menu. If you want better Italian food with a good menu combo of both entrees AND pizza, I would consider Trattoria al Forno which is just a quick walk or boat ride from EP to the Boardwalk. There food is far superior to both of the EP Italian restaurants IMHO.

I ate at VN in 2014 for the first time and made the comment I would never eat any other pizza ever again. DH and I loved it and my parents go back annually. We also shared the calamari, which was fabulous, and I had a nice Cabernet to go along with it all. Service was fine. We had a prosciutto pizza and a broccoli rabe pizza to share. This is definitely a new fave. of mine and I would recommend it to anyone! Good luck making the decision!

If you want better Italian food with a good menu combo of both entrees AND pizza, I would consider Trattoria al Forno Il Mulino which is just a quick walk or boat ride from EP to the Boardwalk Swan. There food is far superior to both of the EP Italian restaurants IMHO.
Even better.

I went to, what I thought was Tutto, six years ago. So fast forward to now, I'm making reservations for our trip this year and now I see Via Napoli and Tutto. I can't remember which one we did or if they had both of these six years ago. So Dis friends, which one is better? We are 9 people, three kids, ages 8, and two 6 year olds. Thanks!

2 of our fav.'s here....We love them both equally but for different reasons......Price wise VN is a better bang for your buck.... It's a lil louder in there...SOrt of like a NYC Family style joint... Tutto is more traditional dishes, ( I wouldn't say totally fancy , but a lil more so than VN ) pricier with a different atmosphere...We have twins,( which are pretty well behaved) & we 've been going to both..Certainly Tutto for longer though...

Via Napoli is our favorite restaurant at Disney. The people who say they don't like it sound like they just had a bad experience, or don't like wood fired pizza. We eat there every trip and in my 5+ times the pizza is some of the best I've had in the US.

We have only eaten at Tutto. We tried it for the first time during Thanksgiving week for a lunch and loved it! I had the lasagna and the other 2 in my party have food allergies and they split pasta with sauce and had sorbet for dessert.I had cake with gelato.

Dined at Via Napoli in 2012 but have never had the desire to return. After we left and were well outside the waiter came chasing after us insisting we had not paid for our drinks. We left plenty for meal, drinks and tip but apparently not enough for this waiter who chased us yelling! Food was ok but nothing great (have wood fired pizza everywhere near our home and love it!) , service was very good. Atmosphere to me was a bit lacking for the menu prices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter