• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Via Napoli or Tutto Italia....for eye candy purposes?

punkin413

feel the magic, dang it!
I have a totally silly questions, but I'm gonna ask it anyway. We are trying to decide between Tutto Italia or Via Napoli. I like both menus, but my sister is undecided. A few things about her:

~She's vegan.
~She likes wine (which I don't think will be a problem at either).
~She's 30 and single, so cute Italian servers are definitely a plus. :lmao:

Had to throw it out there. I know Tutto used to have a reputation for having some nice-to-look-at servers. Haven't heard in awhile though. Thoughts??

LOL!!!! Well, I've always had a very cute waiter at Via Napoli. I've only eaten at Tutta once and had an elderly man :rotfl2: Hmmm...maybe that' why I've only been to Tutta once! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I love both places - you really can't go wrong! If I had to pick, I'd choose Tutto Italia because it's a little more "special" - and since you have a wine-lover, you might want to stop in Tutto Gusto! It's adorable and they have great wine tastings and small accompaniment plates. pixiedust:

Via Napoli! Younger and more friendly:) My two daughters (older daughters. lol) enjoyed Via Napoli much more because of that:)

I was actually shocked by the number of young and attractive waiters and waitresses at Via Napoli! Go there!

Went to Via Napoli for my birthday and all of the guys there were probably in their early 20's and very handsome :lmao:

We are aquatinted with a large group of ladies who rate Via Napoli as a must do for every visit, just for the eye candy. Oh, they like the food and wine as well. ;)

Tutto for eye candy of the male kind. Via Napoli has a lot of women there as servers and while they are beautiful and excellent at their job we have always had male servers at Tutto and they are attractive as well as excellent at their jobs.

We were just at Via Napoli a couple of weeks ago and there was definitely plenty of young and VERY attractive waiters.

Lol! I have yet to eat at either one, but love the subject of this post and maybe I should surprise my college aged daughter with a visit to the one with the best eye candy! :)

We had a very handsome and charming waiter at Via Napoli. The food was good too. :)

Can you get info about the wines served at the restaurants? I know a lot of wine isn't vegan, and if she wants to drink, it might be best to check there are vegan options in the vino department!

Agree with the others, LOTs of eye candy at Via Napoli!!! Our waiter at Tutto was also an elderly man.

Two years ago, my server at Via Napoli was the spitting image of Jude Law. I wish I still had the pictures, but my computer has crashed since then. No joke, they win hands down!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter