• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Via Napoli or Restaurant Marrakesh

KapBoy77

Mouseketeer
I started this thread somewhere else and this is where I really wanted to post it.

For those who have tried both which one would you pick if you had the choice of only going to one? I have never tried either so I have no idea which one to pick. Thanks!

such different experiences....

hands down, Marrakesh was my family's favorite dining experience of our most recent trip. Our kids are 14, 12, and 9.

We had 4 of the set meals (2 of each one) and enjoyed a sampling of the best Marrakesh has to offer. Some things we liked, some things we didn't...and some things we LOVED. And we treasure the memories of doing something completely out of our comfort zone. Our waiter was fabulous.

Via Napoli is also wonderful. Great pizza and salad and an inviting atmosphere. Also good service...but hey, it was still pizza...not too far out of normal for us.

We were on the dining plan and Marrakesh was an $8 upcharge for the meal. Well worth it.

Via Napoli is a good restaurant. However, I like Marrakesh better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter