Via Napoli only open for 55 minutes on 8/30??

jessa07

Can we do RnRC one more time??
I tried to make dinner ADRs for Friday, 8/30 and it says dinner is only served 9:05-10?!?! Is that a mistake or is something going on that night?

Probably a glitch. I just tried and could get an ADR for 3 at 8:30 on 8/30. Keep trying! :)

I tried to make dinner ADRs for Friday, 8/30 and it says dinner is only served 9:05-10?!?! Is that a mistake or is something going on that night?

It sounds like that was the only available times when you checked. Keep checking if you prefer early times.

It sounds like that was the only available times when you checked. Keep checking if you prefer early times.

No, when I looked up their hours for dinner, it said 9:05-10. Every other day I checked said the normal hours. I know how ADRs work.

Epcot has evening EMH on Friday nights so it sounds like the computer system hiccuped. Not all restaurants accept reservations during EMH so when it added the extra hour to the res system for VN I think it "lost" the rest of the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter