Via Napoli on DDP

momforchrist777

Earning My Ears
Just curious what size pizza do you get on the DDP ? Hubby and I are going on a date night and I am trying to come up with our meals so I can finish our tip envelopes!

1 TS credit - individual pizza, drink and dessert
2 TS credits - large pizza, 2 drinks, 2 desserts
4 TS credits - 1/2 meter pizza, 4 drinks, 4 desserts

Add appetizers if you are on deluxe DDP.

Must be adult credits. Children's credits can be used only to order from the children's menu.

No sharing on DDP. Extra persons at the table would have to order their own entree. So you could not get an individual pizza for one credit and share it with your husband so that your entire outlay for both of you is one credit.

Specialty beverages (like the agua fresca) are not included on DDP at Via Napoli.

Awesome thank you! I think we will split 2 individual pizzas :) I hope they are at least a decent size as I am preggo and my hubs can eat! I may just pay OOP for an app.

Awesome thank you! I think we will split 2 individual pizzas :) I hope they are at least a decent size as I am preggo and my hubs can eat! I may just pay OOP for an app.

You might want to take a look at the size of the individual pizzas before ordering an appetizer...they call them "individual" pizzas but they are very large. Every time we have eaten there, both hubby and I have had 2 full pieces leftover (which is 1/2 a pizza each.) Last time we got appetizers, we actually only ate one piece of each individual pizza (taking home 3/4 of our pizza.)

They will NOT let you split a pizza unless you're ordering a large which will cost you 2 credits.

They are quite big. 2 people could easily split 1 of the pizzas for a light lunch. You have to be pretty hungry to finish a whole pizza by yourself, especially with dessert coming afterwords.

2 people could easily split 1 of the pizzas for a light lunch.

However, as has been noted, you will not be allowed to do that if you are paying with DDP, if you're talking about the individual pizza. They will ask both of you to order something.

I don't know what they'll do if you order two and then your husband eats his plus half of yours. I don't see how the restaurant could prohibit that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter