"Via Napoli" --- Now we know why..... !!!

Ah man! Sorry to hear all the positive reviews. Now it will be even harder to make an ADR!!

PP is right. The window pizza bears no resemblance to the restaurant inside.

The posts here really surprise me. OK I am a pizza snob from NY, but I can accept a good pizza anywhere. Our last trip we ate at Napoli and the pizza was awful. To me it was step above frozen pizza. I guess tastes are personal. LOL On the other hand I do love the Tutto Gusto wine cellar. Great small plates, great deserts and you can order from the restaurant menu, Veal meatballs, Yum!!

The posts surprise you because people might like the restaurant ? Or the pizza ? ( or both)

We haven't eaten at Via Napoli but we have eaten at Naples in DTD Anaheim. We didn't care for the pizza there and they are owned by the same company.

Should we bother trying Via Napoli?

Naples and Via Napoli are very similar. I think the pizza at both places is very good. Is it better than the best pizza places in New York and New Jersey? NO it is not. But it is very good and they have done a good job copying the pizza that is served in Naples Italy.

Naples and Via Napoli are very similar. I think the pizza at both places is very good. Is it better than the best pizza places in New York and New Jersey? NO it is not. But it is very good and they have done a good job copying the pizza that is served in Naples Italy.
Some people would disagree with you there.

We love it too!!! We had the best service and food there out of all of our dining experiences spanning over 9 full days. My husband was very impressed and it takes a lot to impress him when it comes to dining out.

We are headed back this June and I am hoping to get the same waiter. It's a long shot, but does anyone know the name of the little guy who says "Chow Chow" every time he leaves the table? I hope he still works there because he was very informative and super sweet. He had my kids dying laughing. We just loved his over the top personality. I am kicking myself still to this day for not getting his name.

We are headed back this June and I am hoping to get the same waiter. It's a long shot, but does anyone know the name of the little guy who says "Chow Chow" every time he leaves the table? I hope he still works there because he was very informative and super sweet. He had my kids dying laughing. We just loved his over the top personality. I am kicking myself still to this day for not getting his name.

Are you sure he wasn't saying, ciao ciao! ;)

I tried the pizza on my last visit and, while I am a bit of a pizza snob, I do enjoy many different types of pizza. I wasn't a fan of the pizza I had, but I LOVE their non-pizza food very much, which is why I go back.

Ya know I am born and raised in North Jersey I am of Italian decent and I tried VN when it first opened and I wasn't thrilled with it. I mean the pizza was OK but it was just that OK It was better than Pizza Planet for sure or any other pizza in WDW. I am reading some reviews now and my friend from Staten Island told me too that it was her family's favorite so I may try it again

I think theres a huge difference between 'authentic Italian' pizza and our 'American' Chicago/Buffalo/NY/Cali pizza.

I'll be eating here in 7 days and am excited. I saw pics online and it definitely doesn't resemble what our palettes are accustomed to here in the states.

Still looks good! A bit nervous about the amount of exposed crust, but I'll give it a try!

You can get some good pizza in NYC, and I enjoy Napoli ...but it doesn't top the BEST in NYC or RI, which clearly has the best. ;)
Meh. I've tried a few pizza places in NYC, I wouldnt put it nowhere near the best. To each their own.

Sorry, gotta add me to the not a fan group. Pizza was ok but to me the end was when they served potatoes as a side with my eggplant parm. Potatoes???? Where's my plate of macaroni?? Can't think of any Italian restaurant (or home) that serves potatoes as a side with an Italian meal. My Nonna was turning in her grave!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter