• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Via Napoli lived up to the hype

Ate there last week. Pizza was awesome. DS27 loves the sausage, pepperoni pizza. He says it is the best freshest sausage he has ever eaten! BUT!!! They have taken my favorite dessert off the menu. The Zepolle is GONE! Our server said the chef took it off the menu. :eek:
We skipped dessert all together we were so disappointed.

What! I sortof thought it was their signature dessert. Every time I've been there, that seems to be the dessert everyone around us (including us) was ordering.

They take it off every December. It will reapper in January. We were told it was due to the amount of people eating at the restaurant. Believe me they are worth the wait

At first I was like :eek: :sad: :furious: :badpc:
Ate there last week. Pizza was awesome. DS27 loves the sausage, pepperoni pizza. He says it is the best freshest sausage he has ever eaten! BUT!!! They have taken my favorite dessert off the menu. The Zepolle is GONE! Our server said the chef took it off the menu. :eek:
We skipped dessert all together we were so disappointed.
Then after reading this, I was like :cheer2: :cool1: :goodvibes
They take it off every December. It will reapper in January. We were told it was due to the amount of people eating at the restaurant. Believe me they are worth the wait

Such a relief that its not a permanent thing. I'd die without those little balls of heaven!

I'm heading to the world during the first week of January. Is it hard to get a table at Via Napoli without a reservation for that time period? I would love to try it out, but would like to keep some flexibility in my schedule.

Oh I hope this is true! Our server just told us they had taken them off the menu. We were there in Dec 2010 and they had them but maybe this is new. I feel for those people who only go once a year in Dec. They will never taste those puffy balls of yumminess. Yes yumminess is a word!! ;)

We will be eating here on sunday as part of the cp package. I can't wait to try it out! Is there anything that we can't have as part of the package or is it all included? New to this thanks!

It is the best pizza of its kind that I've eaten, for me it's not just the crust, the sauce is really flavorful, not sweet as some sauces can be and I found the pepperoni to be juicy and zesty/spicy. Add a good quality cheese and the whole things comes together so well. There are so many different types of pizza, I enjoy wood oven, pan, thin, thick all in their own right and I think Via Napoli makes a mean pizza!

And we love the Frito Misto appetizer, its says it feeds two but it fed us 5 quite well!

We ate there tonight and the one little problem was 2 ordered pasta, 2 ordered pizza...she told us it's made in 2 different kitchens, so it would come out at different times. Ok no biggie, we figured a few minutes in the difference. Nope, the pasta dishes were out in 5 minutes and they were almost done eating by the time the pizzas showed up. Both were delish by the way. I was going to order the spicy pepp/pepp pizza but it only showed pepp, no spicy pepp.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter