Via Napoli - for lunch

FosterLovesMickey

Ready for Disney......
I'm thinking of doing Via Napoli for lunch for my family of 4 ... In pictures that I've seen, it looks like the 'large' pizza would be plenty for us ... but, for those that have been there ... do you feel the large would be sufficient or should we go for the Mezzo Metro (looks like we'd never be able to eat that). It is myself, DH and two daughters (13 and 10).

TIA

I'm thinking of doing Via Napoli for lunch for my family of 4 ... In pictures that I've seen, it looks like the 'large' pizza would be plenty for us ... but, for those that have been there ... do you feel the large would be sufficient or should we go for the Mezzo Metro (looks like we'd never be able to eat that). It is myself, DH and two daughters (13 and 10).

TIA

We ate there just 5 weeks ago, with our 2 DD (20 & 22) & ordered a Mezzo Metro. When it 1st arrived we'd figured we'd have to take doggie bags back to our room. To our surprise we finished the whole pizza. Funny thing both our DDs are usually light eaters, but they really enjoyed the pizza & ate more than usual. Go Figure ::yes::

Thanks, guys! I appreciate the insight!!

BTW - which pizzas did you both enjoy?

Not sure how adventurous your dds are as mine isn't LOL!!:rotfl2: But I absolutely LOVED the Proscuitto e Melone and I was being adventurous to try it, it is BY FAR THE BEST pizza I have ever had!!!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

If you share an app or 2 you can easily split a large pizza between 4 of you, feel free to check out my review to see the different sizes of pizza as well as the Proscuitto e Melone and the other wonderful eats we enjoyed if you haven't already seen it!

Our Via Napoli Dining Experience

Thanks!! They are somewhat adventurous, I could maybe convince them!

Going to check out your review now... Thanks!!

We probably eat too much but can almost finish a large between two adults, One of our favorites and leftovers keep well. With large or MM you can do half and half for multiple toppings at no extra charge. My favorite is sausage, roni and mushroom, wife loves the funghi.

I am torn, too, on what size to get.

There are 4 of us - me and 3 hungry males. I can usually put the pizza away - it's one of my fave food groups ;) My boys are 6 and 9 but can EAT. If we get Little Caesars, for example, they can each polish off 3 - 4 slices as well as cheese bread/crazy bread.

So, would you suggest the large or the MM? It's hard to gauge from pics just how accurate the size is.

We will not do appetizers...maybe the salad for 3 of us.

And I def want the ricotta fritters....

Op, I would suggest a large and an individual. That should give you plenty and you get to try 2 kinds!

We love the carciofi, Quattro fromagi, and picante (sausage it's spicy) yum!

I am torn, too, on what size to get.

There are 4 of us - me and 3 hungry males. I can usually put the pizza away - it's one of my fave food groups ;) My boys are 6 and 9 but can EAT. If we get Little Caesars, for example, they can each polish off 3 - 4 slices as well as cheese bread/crazy bread.

So, would you suggest the large or the MM? It's hard to gauge from pics just how accurate the size is.

We will not do appetizers...maybe the salad for 3 of us.

And I def want the ricotta fritters....

The metro will probably be your best best! The pizza is much much thinner than what you are used to. The salad that you can get with the pizza is great!

The metro will probably be your best best! The pizza is much much thinner than what you are used to. The salad that you can get with the pizza is great!

I was going to say the same thing. The crust is very thin, and no where near as filling as you are most likely accustomed to. The look is deceiving.
DH and I each finish a small plus salad each. Sometimes I have one slice left, usually not. I usually only eat 1/2 of a small at home.
Good Luck

We get the metro, and the arrancini app, for 4 people, me, dh, ds 18 and dd 15, and it's just right. As far as trying different kinds of pizza, we get our half and half, they will put two flavors on one metro.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter