• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Via Napoli doesn't allow sharing? Is this true??!

MAPOrocks

Mouseketeer
So, I was planning on me and my husband and 2 kids to share 2 adult TS credits at Via Napoli. I was thinking about order a lasagna and something else, but not pizza, but I have seen on this forum that Via Napoli is very strict and doesn't allow sharing. What? Why wouldn't they allow this? I can understand not allow pizza to be shared, but why not the other entrees?:confused:

So, I was planning on me and my husband and 2 kids to share 2 adult TS credits at Via Napoli. I was thinking about order a lasagna and something else, but not pizza, but I have seen on this forum that Via Napoli is very strict and doesn't allow sharing. What? Why wouldn't they allow this? I can understand not allow pizza to be shared, but why not the other entrees?:confused:

Via Napoli is not a Disney owned and operated restaurant. As such, they decided to be strict with how you can use the dining plan. They get reimbursed by Disney for accept the plan, but Disney is very strict on just WHAT they get reimbursed for. As such, Via Napoli has decided that all members at the table using the dining plan need to get their own entrees. This way they get reimbursed for all diners.

The non-WDW owned places all have slightly different interpretations of their rules but Via N is very consistent that they do NOT allow sharing of credits at all. They also have very specific rules about drinks you can order too.

Does Via Napoli allow sharing if you pay OOP? I had planned to pay OOP for DH and I to share a pizza but use a TS credit for our daughter to get a kids meal (we'll have an extra kid's credit as we are doing a dinner sans kid one night). After reading about Via Napoli's policy, I'm still unclear if this would be acceptable.

Does Via Napoli allow sharing if you pay OOP? I had planned to pay OOP for DH and I to share a pizza but use a TS credit for our daughter to get a kids meal (we'll have an extra kid's credit as we are doing a dinner sans kid one night). After reading about Via Napoli's policy, I'm still unclear if this would be acceptable.

The issue may come up from you using a TS credit for the child as to if they will then allow the 2 adults to share. Normally they allow it for those paying OOP, but no idea what they would say if the table is split OOP and TS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter