Via Napoli and food allergies

ah1126

DIS Veteran
Has anyone eaten at Via Napoli with wheat, egg, and nut allergies? We ate there last year and they offered my son a pasta dish which he loved, but he keeps talking about wanting to eat pizza there this trip. Last year he was also allergic to soy and was a only 16 months old, so I don't know if that made a difference in what they offered him. He will be almost 3 this trip and knows what he wants! Thanks!!

It's not Disney owned I don't believe so things aren't as tight as they otherwise would be. They do offer GF pizza but I can't find info on if it's also egg free. There is more info on Allergey free mouse on it specifically.

Look up GLuten Free in Orlando's website/blog. She does a lot to explain the allergy menus at many disney resorts. She has a page on F B too and can ask her if she recommends anything. She's awesome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter