VGF2 Standard Vs Lagoon Vs Theme Park view

beamreach

Earning My Ears
Just got back from the Resort Studios initial launch. Loved the BPK location between both pools and a stone's throw to main building. We thought the rooms themselves displayed a subtle elegance, with a soft feel and neutral palate, yet with a quiet confidence which all combined also felt stately...just an overall Paresian chic vibe that we absolutely loved. This layout maximize form and function, and the space was just perfect. Didn't miss any of the serve-yourself items like full kitchens, washers/dryers, vacuum, etc. We stayed in a Theme Park view but actually found Standard view (ie, resort view) to be preferrable, followed by the Lagoon view. We felt like the Theme Park view best showcased the Contemporary (which is quite nice), with a view of the castle (if you cranked your neck hard left around the dividers). Curious what other folks thought of the Resort Studio views? And general impressions.

Last edited:
I am in Lagoon View in August too. Originally, all that was available the first set of dates I looked at was Theme Park view, I thought the points were kind of high but was about to book. Then I found out I need to push back my stay a week and when I looked for rooms there was only Lagoon View available so I went with that, plus less points.
From all the videos and reviews I have seen, the Lagoon view is pretty nice. I bet all the views are great at the GF!

I will definitely report back on my August trip. I was fortunate enough to stay in a 2 bedroom Villa back in 2018, it was a Standard view. The room as to the left of the entrance. What made it special was it was a monorail view!

Attachments

• 6A86997F-3E8C-433C-A4F1-BF912B6683E4.jpeg
    6A86997F-3E8C-433C-A4F1-BF912B6683E4.jpeg
    76.8 KB · Views: 24
  • 2CD3C548-BF69-49B2-AC35-256C6E5512F2.jpeg
    2CD3C548-BF69-49B2-AC35-256C6E5512F2.jpeg
    109.1 KB · Views: 24
We just stayed in a them park view - agree with OP's comments on room and layout. Only issue we had was the view was obstructed. See my post here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter