• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

VGF-I bought the wrong coffee filters, anyone have extras?

MeaghanT

Earning My Ears
We are currently at VGF and I brilliantly bought the wrong kind of coffee filters? What's really spectacular is that I looked at the coffee maker when we got here and was positive that it was a cone filter. Does anyone else who happens to be staying at VGF right now have a few to spare?

If this were a quality timeshare, you'd simply visit the front desk and they would hand you a week's worth of filters. Better yet, there would have been a week's worth of filters already in the room. (Sorry, I'm feeling really disappointed by my DVC ownership these days ... )

Sorry, I wish I could help.

I don't drink coffee, so if we were there, we would give you everything in the studio.

At the risk of being lowbrow, paper towels will usually work well enough in a pinch. watch carefully first attempt to make sure the water filters thru properly.

We looked (and asked) but they didn't have them. we tried paper towels this morning and it worked.

Believe it or not, I would ask to speak to the resort GM. All resorts with a DVC component carry the filters.

:earsboy: Bill

{Coffe filter - Melita} is on the grocery order form for VGF so they have them. Or at least they should. I've usually seen them stocked right next to the coffee in most of the stores.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter