VGF, BWV, AKL, OKW, SSR pts for reservations/transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi--will be attending a conference at Yacht Club and would like to rent points for my stay from 11/29/14 through 12/06/14 if possible. We have 12 total in our group (8 adults/1 teen and 3 children ages 6 and 8 years old). Would consider a grand villa or splitting accommodations into smaller groups of 7; 2; and 3 respectively therefore needing 2 studios and a 1 BR. Thanks for this offering and hope to hear back from you. Please email me at fergkl@anes.upmc.edu
:)

Hi,
Are your points for 2014 gone? I am looking at a Standard view studio for December 13th and checking out on December 24th. My location choices are as follows AKV, BWV and OKWV in that order. Have a nice night.
VBMOM

Hi--will be attending a conference at Yacht Club and would like to rent points for my stay from 11/29/14 through 12/06/14 if possible. We have 12 total in our group (8 adults/1 teen and 3 children ages 6 and 8 years old). Would consider a grand villa or splitting accommodations into smaller groups of 7; 2; and 3 respectively therefore needing 2 studios and a 1 BR. Thanks for this offering and hope to hear back from you. Please email me at fergkl@anes.upmc.edu
:)

Sent you e-mail

Hi,
Are your points for 2014 gone? I am looking at a Standard view studio for December 13th and checking out on December 24th. My location choices are as follows AKV, BWV and OKWV in that order. Have a nice night.
VBMOM

I am looking for 200+ pts reservations only at this time, sorry could not help you at this time.

Do you have any points left for OKW. Looking for 63 pts for transfer, to use Oct 19-25 in a studio. Thanks

Hi,

Me and my brother are looking for between 215-270 points in the 3rd week of November. We are hoping for 2 standard view studios in the boardwalk. If not those then 2 perferred view, then our 3rd option would be beach for a studio. Any change you have points to cover that?

I had points at wilderness lodge for 10 years. How I miss that!
Can you reach out to me directly with my email. geogat73@hotmail.com.

Thanks George

I am interested in 150 points for 2 bedroom at either AK or Boardwalk if you still have availablity...

Hi,

Me and my brother are looking for between 215-270 points in the 3rd week of November. We are hoping for 2 standard view studios in the boardwalk. If not those then 2 perferred view, then our 3rd option would be beach for a studio. Any change you have points to cover that?

I had points at wilderness lodge for 10 years. How I miss that!
Can you reach out to me directly with my email. geogat73@hotmail.com.

Thanks George

Replied by e-mail

Are you looking for reservation or transfer?
If reservation what are the dates?

Sorry, it's for a reservation. We are looking for a 2 bedroom standard at either Boardwalk (first choice) or Animal Kingdom for the week of Sept 7-12 Thank you!

Do you have any points available for transfer for AKL for a Feb, 2015 vacation? Looking at booking at the 11 month mark. I need about 100 points, will go up or down if points are bankable.
robinsondl@att.net
Thanks

Sent you an email, looking for 152 points reservation @ BWV 1/25-2/1/15 (2 deluxe studios, standard). Thank you!

agie65 said:
I have various resorts and use year pts for transfer.

NEW

Oct 2013 Use yr 300 OKW pts $13/pp GONE

Feb Use yr 2015 270 VB pts price $13/pp

Feb Use yr 2015 700 BWV pts $13/pp

2014 Available Pts: Dec use yr various resorts total 797 pts will includes OKW 553, AKL 139 and SSR 105, price 13/pp, I can break this up for 500+ pts transfer.

2014 Oct use yr, 300 pts Home Resort OKW Price 13/pp

NO LOW BALLER PLEASE

I have done several transfer and reservations here at DIS.

These are for transfer, reservations I am taking for August 2014 and beyond min 200 pts reservation.

PM'd you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter