1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

VGF any week??

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by Tigger1, May 19, 2013.

1. Tigger1

Tigger1 DIS Veteran

I called about purchasing Vero Beach direct the other day. Price was $105 minus $7 incentive. I also asked about VGF. I mentioned that the price sounded it would be the same as Vero if you consider $$ per year. My CM agreed. He suggested I wait a week or two for VGF to come out before deciding. He mentoned calling every week to see when it will be available so I could be one of the first to purchase. I do not think he could give me a date but it sounded as if it would be happenng within the next couple weeks.:cool1:

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. NoleFan

NoleFan DIS Veteran

I bet VGF go on sale just prior to Memorial Day Weekend. More people in the parks, more opportunities for DVC sales!

I also wonder if some people are going to start selling some of their contracts in anticipation of buying VGF? Thoughts anyone???

4. Breyean

Breyean DVC Since '93

If you're right, then they might start selling to members this week. Haven't they in the past had a week or so of "presales" exclusively for members?

5. lovin'fl

lovin'fl DIS Veteran

I heard somewhere else that they are starting the model tours and they came out with the pricing. I heard it's going to start at $145pp with $5.41 mf.

6. AlohaAnnie

AlohaAnnie DIS Veteran

They start selling exclusively to members on Thursday May 23, 2013.

7. Twinprincesses

Twinprincesses DIS Veteran

I just read on FB that GF is going to be $145 They have the points chart posted online already. While that area is beautiful I will stick with BLT at a much lower price.

8. dsneygirl

dsneygirl <font color=blue>My little pirate is here<br><font

are the models at the GF or at SSR.