VGC Wonderland Market Liquor Delivery

JoRo

Mouseketeer
Hi I just wanted to share what we learned last week during our week long VGC stay.

My DH walked down (.5 mile) to Wonderland Market for booze because we didnt want to wait 2 hours for Vons and have to sign for booze. He would HIGHLY recommend this market - and the great news I wanted to share THEY DELIVER to Grand California - so chips, beer, hard liquor, pop market items - 714.535.0127 1178 W Katella Ave Anaheim CA 92802

Vons also delivers liquor but you have to be there to sign for it. So this is another option.

Had no issues with our Vons delivery and next time well try Wonderland.

Vons says that the HOTEL is making the guests sign for it. And I know it did not used to be that way, that you had to sign for it (the hotel used to do it), and Vons swears that it's not THEIR issue.

So it's very confusing if they will sign for deliveries from this other place!

Hi Bumershoot!

You know that is a great point, we were just assuming that because they were a market, the delivery times might be quicker than Vons. Also last min request? We are going to use them next time but that is not until Feb. going to WDW next.

I read that at WDW you can get liquor delivered no problem because you have to fax your ID over ahead of time...

As members we should work on VGC to start correcting this if it is a hotel issue - after all its "our" home and should be an easy fix.

Maybe the registered name to the room sends ID and that name has to match Vons order and then its verified when delivered? I know they would not deliver our food until we were there, at least they got refrigerators now to hold food in.

We also discovered Wonderland on our last trip and will use them again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter