VGC Webcast Incentives - Any Guesses

DoctorK

Mouseketeer
I heard that the VGC Grand Opening Webcast in a few weeks will have special incentives. I'm hoping to buy AKV - any guesses as to whether the special incentives might also include AKV?

This is the first I have heard of this so thank you for the awareness. I am very interested in where this conversation goes...so I am standing by waiting to read the various responses...:surfweb:

I believe I read somewhere that the incentives for the Vacation as you wish webcast from June offered similar discounts at AKV even though it was geared towards BLT, but there is no guarantee it will apply to this one.

I'll be listening to this one and am very interested as to what they will say also.

I am waiting to put in an offer to purchase to I hear if the are going to have incentives for AKV. What have they had in past webcasts?

Can you take advantage of the incentives if you don't have an invite?

Depends; sometimes you need to be signed up for the webcast in order to take advantage of the incentive it offers, but if not signed up for webcast, you can ask when speaking to guide if they could possibly honor the incentive offered during the webcast. Go to dvcnews.com there is info there about VGC webcast and signup information - try this link to find out more
http://dvcnews.com/index.php/news-resorts-162/1033-grand-californian-opening-webcast

Best wishes :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter