VGC Waitlist Success?

Southernswthrt

Mouseketeer
We're planning a trip to DLR in Feb 2024. At the 7 month mark, I was only able to get a 2 BR for 2 of the 4 nights we will need. Has anyone had success at VGC with waitlisting? Not sure what to do at this point.

2 bedroom dedicated will be much more likely than a lock off since studios are nearly impossible and needed for a LO. People seems to have some success with 1 bedroom.

I had luck getting my waitlist request when we went last year over spring break. It was a dedicated 2 bedroom. Added on an additional night at the end of my stay. Was so happy it came through since my hopes were low with spring break crowds.

I was able to pull together 3 nights in a studio by waitlisting 1 night at a time. I already had a reservation at Paradise Pier, I decided to add a night at the end and waitlisted. When that came through, I waitlisted the night before, then the night before that.

We're planning a trip to DLR in Feb 2024. At the 7 month mark, I was only able to get a 2 BR for 2 of the 4 nights we will need. Has anyone had success at VGC with waitlisting? Not sure what to do at this point.
You might want to make 2 single day waitlist requests, rather than a single request. Also manually check daily (or several times a day) — particularly close to 30-days in advance

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter