• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

VGC October?

jlwhitney

Thumper2007
Is there any hope for a 1 or 2 bedroom for any check in on wed check out on sunday in october?

You're still outside the 7 mo window but looks like a 2nd is open first week of Oct for Wed check in and Sat out. 157 points

You're still outside the 7 mo window but looks like a 2nd is open first week of Oct for Wed check in and Sat out. 157 points

Yea I know right now, but it could be gone before the 7 month mark. Just been wondering how likely availability will be gone

I'd be online promptly the morning of your hoped-for 7 months.

This is exactly what I did for our trip in June. I got online bright and early on our 7 month mark, but unfortunately the only day that wasn't available for our stay was the first one. I went on again bright and early the next and the same thing happened, finally on the third morning (again bright and early) I was able to book all of my dates. We will be there the second week of June. I'm throwing some pixie dust your way in hopes that you will get the same luck as I did pixiedust:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter