• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

VGC at 7 months?

disneylovinfamilyof6

Mouseketeer
Newbie to DVC (contract is in ROFR) buying BLT. I'm wondering if there's any chance of booking VGC at the 7 month window? Or if a wait list may possibly come through? Not for a solid week, just 5 days or so. Ideally a 2br, but flexible and can do 2 studios or a 1br and a studio. We've never been to Disneyland, but we would like to take the kids sometime in the next couple of years. Is there a time of year that we have a better shot getting in?

Thanks!

It's doable, but difficult. Plan to be online right at 8AM Eastern. I've done it before, but it gets harder as the number of DVC members keeps increasing.

We are currently 7 for 7 at 7 months, at EXACTLY 7 months, all 2 bedroom ~ however, it is getting harder and harder.

My last reservation took me 5 mornings to get booked as I was shut out at 8AM Eastern (I was getting up at 4:40 to be ready to go as we are currently living in California) for 4 mornings in a row even though I was sitting with everything loaded and ready to go. Someone's server was quicker than mine ::yes::

Being flexible with dates will certainly help.

Holidays are hard times to book but otherwise you should be ok if you are a bit flexible and ready right at 7 months.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter