VGC and Aulani- 19 days! Hundreds of pics! Now complete!

Glad to see you have more updates! I just wanted to stop by and say how much I have enjoyed reading about your trip and looking at your gorgeous pictures!!

I have some work to do before I read the updates, but I am looking forward to reading them.

Have a great trip. I hope you decide to write a trip report on that on also. We stayed at OKW years ago and the rooms are huge! They have since remodeled and we haven't stayed there since.

Have fun!!

Sheri

I loved your TR - it is the first Aulani report I've seen that really had good info and tips about food, activities, etc. I'm so impressed that you guys kept such a detailed diary of your trip! Thanks so much for sharing it with us. :goodvibes

Glad to see you have more updates! I just wanted to stop by and say how much I have enjoyed reading about your trip and looking at your gorgeous pictures!!

I have some work to do before I read the updates, but I am looking forward to reading them.

Have a great trip. I hope you decide to write a trip report on that on also. We stayed at OKW years ago and the rooms are huge! They have since remodeled and we haven't stayed there since.

Have fun!!

Sheri

Thank you. And thanks for following along and commenting. That's what makes it fun.
We enjoyed our OKW stay. Maybe I'll do some kind of TR. Forst I'm off to write a mini TR about our cruise on a different website.

I loved your TR - it is the first Aulani report I've seen that really had good info and tips about food, activities, etc. I'm so impressed that you guys kept such a detailed diary of your trip! Thanks so much for sharing it with us. :goodvibes

What a compliment! Thanks!
My kids LOVE looking at picures of our previous trips and we love reading about the details we would have forgotten if we hadn't written them down. DH and I started travel journaling 15+ years ago.
He took his laptop on the trip we just got back from (that we he could write more than pecking stuff out on the Kindle.) I've yet to read it, but I plan to do that today and add my comments. We usually see things a little differently.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter