• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Veteran's day

WALLYDOG

John
Hi folks,
taking the 4 grandkids down to disneyland the week of
11-11-2007 thru 11-16-2007. How are the crowds during this week. Any info will be appreciated.

thanks in advance

John G.

Expect major crowds November 11 and 12. Last year on Veterans day the park reached capacity and they refused entry to anyone else not already in the parks.

I'm going to be there that same week, and to be honest this year it's hard to tell how busy the rest of that week is going to be. I always go this time of year and it's always empty, however this year there is a large convention and the two holidays (veterans and thanksgiving) are little bit closer so it's hard to say. Be prepared for large crowds and then you can be pleasantly surprised if the parks have low crowds.

Expect major crowds November 11 and 12. Last year on Veterans day the park reached capacity and they refused entry to anyone else not already in the parks.

I'm going to be there that same week, and to be honest this year it's hard to tell how busy the rest of that week is going to be. I always go this time of year and it's always empty, however this year there is a large convention and the two holidays (veterans and thanksgiving) are little bit closer so it's hard to say. Be prepared for large crowds and then you can be pleasantly surprised if the parks have low crowds.

Keeping my finges crossed that Veteran's Day weekend will not hit capacity this year with DL pushing the official holiday season to the 16th.

Since Vet's Day is always changing, and holiday not being up that week this year, it is hard to really know exactly what will happen, but it WILL be crowded. I'd suggest making Monday your California Adventure day and taking your time leisurely through all the rides in that park. By Tuesday DL will be pretty much slow again with holiday going up late.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter