Vests and Rings

No...I don't believe there are any rules against it. However...beware that if you have younger children or some that don't swim well...the "family" pool does get VERY crowded....and can be VERY rowdy at times. It's something I really didn't like my 6-7yo swimming in...even though she can swim very well.

The Mickey pool...is only a couple feet deep...but many smaller kids sitll wore their floaties...I'd think there would some sort of restrictions on what can be used on the Mickey slide though.

I agree with the above poster...I wouldn't put a child that can not swim well in the family pool.
When we were at the pool there were kids jumping off the sides into the pool and onto people in the pool...it really was dangerous to be in that pool when it is crowded even for a child that can swim! It is VERY small and gets very very packed on sea days.

I just came here to ask soemthing similar - hope you don't mind.

Are goggles allowed - DD prefers to wear goggles/mask in the pool - are those allowed? Thank you all in advance!!!!! :thumbsup2

:wizard:

pansmermaidzlagoon said:
I just came here to ask soemthing similar - hope you don't mind.

Are goggles allowed - DD prefers to wear goggles/mask in the pool - are those allowed? Thank you all in advance!!!!! :thumbsup2

:wizard:

Yes, goggles are allowed - my girls used them in both pools.

ITA with the others who have posted that children who don't swim well on their own or can touch the bottom, probably shouldn't go in the Goofy pool. It just isn't safe enough and gets very crowded with kids jumping into the pool...sometimes over or onto other kids already below in the water.

Thank you everyone!! As I am a safety NUT, this is such great information. I'm sure my littlye guys will enjoy the little pool just as much, anyway (that is is I can extract them from clubs long enough to swim....)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter