Very Unusual Question

smoothdansa

Earning My Ears
Ok, bare with me.

I'm from Houston, TX and I used to live in Southern California. I even had a Ca driver's license 'cause I lived their for about 2 years. When I moved back to Tx I had to turn in my Ca license to get a Tx license 'cause the DMV wouldn't take my birth certificate because it had the wrong date on it. Here's the point of my post, I'm visiting DL in December and would like to get the 2-day tickets. Do you think that if I went to the DMV in Ca and got a temporary ID (I know my Ca license hasn't expired yet) I would be able to buy the tickets, or are they using Photo ID's to verify you live in Ca.? Does my question make any sense?

They use photo IDs and you have to have a California address on the ID, sorry!

Even if you oucld, the wait at the DMV would be worse than any on the lines at Disney. Find out what ticket options you have without it. They have Park Hoppers now and AAA does tickets.

Jenn

might be a little MORE exciting than DCA.

Roy ;-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter