• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

very specific questions--PLEASE HELP!

alexaveryq

Earning My Ears
I'm a month out on my first family trip with the dining plan, and I've been checking and rechecking menus like a madwoman. I have a question about two of them:
1. Are there no burgers of any kind on the dinner menu at Sci Fi? I swear I've checked wdwinfo, allears and the Disney site multiple times and it was just today that the Disney menu seemed to be missing a burger (or two!) for dinner.
2. Does Whispering Canyon currently have the s'mores cheesecake for dessert or the deconstructed s'mores dessert thingy? I'm getting conflicting info on several different menus.

I guess I'm just mainly curious if anyone has been to either of these places really recently and noticed these particular things. Just trying to make sure the whole family will be happy!

Right, but as I said, the menu on Disney's official site doesn't list any burgers for dinner. I have been checking all three sites and getting conflicting info.

The menu at Walt Disney World.com shows 2 burgers:
Angus Chuck Burger & Angus Chuck Double Bacon Cheeseburger.

The menu on the Disboards (updated 6/12) the same 2 burgers offered at dinner as well.

And Allearsnet.com shows:
1.The All American Picnic Burger - flame broiled Angus burger patty topped with grilled hot dog, sauerkraut, and sauteed onions, drizzled with ketchup, mustard and crowned with a pickle spear, served with a choice of cucumber salad or french fries.
2.Angus Chuck Double Bacon Cheese Burger - two flame broiled beef patties topped with cheddar or Swiss cheese, crispy bacon, lettuce and vine-ripened tomatoes, served with a choice of cucumber salad or french fries
3.ngus Chuck Burger - flame broiled beef patty topped with cheddar or Swiss cheese, sauteed mushrooms, and crispy bacon, lettuce and vine-ripened tomatoes, served with a choice of cucumber salad or french fries.

Pretty sure you will be able to get a burger at dinner.

Were you looking at something different?
I see it here. (although this menu is date 0312.)
http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/me...DineIn/sci-fi-dine-in-theater-menu-allday.pdf

Huh! When I was trying to update my ADRs today I was on the Sci Fi page. They had a breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert menu (it was even the "picture"-type menu like they actually give you at the restaurant vs. the list- type ones they have on wdwinfo and allears). It had a different type of steak and no burgers at all for dinner.

I was having a hard time believing a place known for its burgers and shakes would take the burgers away completely at dinner. I hope you all are right!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter