Very Sad

pigget74

DVC Beach Club Villas
It has been a very busy month of June. Church camp, out of country mission trip, and then just got back from youth camp. IN all THAT I forgot about dining reservations! I am usually an ultimate planner and I SLACKED on this. What is the chance of getting Cinderella castle for 6 breakfast--we are there December 12-17. Also, when does BOG open for breakfast reservations? Online is not cooperating with me on anything. Thanks

On the 15th you can get a table of 4 at 10.05, and a table of 2 at 9.55. I know it's not perfect but it might be worth booking and then seeing if anything better comes up.

At the moment it's approx 60 days previous as it's still "testing" so there's no way of definitely knowing if it'll still be going in December, fingers crossed though!

BOG is currently open for breakfast reservations through early October, you will have to wait and see if they extend it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter