Very sad news. Prayers needed. Updated by Kevin

You are in our thoughts and prayers. God Bless and know we are thinking of you in these difficult times.

Oh my goodness... I am so sorry to read this.
My thoughts and prayers are with you, John and your mom.
:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

I've been offline for 24 hours so I'm just reading this.

Kevin, my sincere condolences for your loss. I always enjoyed hearing stories of your family and it came through how close you all are. My prayers are with you all. :hug:

I am so sorry this has happened. My thoughts & prayers are with Kevin & his family. It wasn't so long ago that I walked in their shoes.
I agree with what Kevin said about holding your loved ones dear & not sweating the small stuff. In addition, I can say from experience, that it's important to live everyday fully. Make memories every day-little ones as well as big ones. Sometimes the zany funny moments that happen unexpextedly that are the ones that become most cherished later on.
LOL to all of you who care so much

I'm so sorry that you are going through such a tough time! You are so right about making amends and moving forward...take care and know that there are so many people you might never meet face to face (like me) who are sending good thoughts your way.

I am so sorry this has happened. My thoughts & prayers are with Kevin & his family. It wasn't so long ago that I walked in their shoes.
I agree with what Kevin said about holding your loved ones dear & not sweating the small stuff. In addition, I can say from experience, that it's important to live everyday fully. Make memories every day-little ones as well as big ones. Sometimes the zany funny moments that happen unexpextedly that are the ones that become most cherished later on.
LOL to all of you who care so much

Hi Dian-er -

I am sure it gives Kevin and his whole family a measure of comfort to know that Bawb has scouted the territory before Kevin's dad.

and, I am pretty sure Dian-er means "Lots of Love" to all, and is not necessarily laughing at us, the imaginary friends....

Love and blessings to you all

and Kevin, I am so sorry to hear the circumstances of your Dad's passing, I am sure it makes it more difficult. You and the family are in our prayers

Oh Kevin, I'm so sorry. I'll keep you and your mom along with John and the rest of the team in my prayers.

Kevin,

My heart goes out to you and your family. Your family will be in our prayers and thoughts through this difficult time.

Kevin,

I am truly sorry to hear of the passing of your father. I will be keeping you and your loved ones in my thoughts and prayers during this very difficult time.

Sincerely,
Gretta

Kevin I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I pray you find comfort from your family and friends.

You have always been so kind to me with little things. Thank you.

Kevin - I am so very sorry to hear of this. I do not post very much, but enjoy the board and the podcast so much and wanted to make sure you know you are in my prayers.

So, so sorry to hear such tragic news. I always thought it was so wonderful to hear of your trips to WDW with your parents. Bless you and John and your families. Please know that we are thinking of you and wish you the best.

deb

Oh my Kevin, thanks for the update, my heart just breaks for you and your family. What a positive message you sent out to all of us though in spite of all of this - I definitely will hug my loved ones closer, apologize even when right and tell everyone I love them when we part ways. BIG HUGS and love going out to you and your family - I just can't imagine :hug:
Lesley

Thank you for the update Kevin. Your update brought tears to my eyes. You are so right about telling loved ones you love them as life is indeed so unpredictable. I don't mean to "hijack this thread" but as I mentioned to you earlier - I too lost my dad last year. He had cancer but it was very sudden. I feel at peace that I got to tell him I loved him and that he was my hero in every sense of the word but I still regret that I did not tell him so much more when he was healthy. I guess I want to echo what you had stated to my fellow Podcast friends to cherish every moment and don't be afraid or shy to express your feelings to your loved ones.
I am so sorry once again Kevin. You have all of our support. :grouphug:

Kevin and Family, although I don't post very often, I just wanted to add our thoughts and prayers to the so many that have already left there's. We too lost someone very suddenly without warning simularly a few years ago and no words can express the loss and what you are feeling and I agree with all you've said in you update. Thank you for taking the time to update everyone. Again our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family throughout this time.

Kevin,

I'm so sorry for your loss. Words are not my speciality at times like this, but the love and support i can send to your family is.

Please know that we are here for you whenever you need us.

Don

Kevin like a few others I don't post very often but am a long time podcast listener & Dis boarder. My family lost our Dad very suddenly as well. My heart breaks for you, your mother, and brother. This quote was on a card I received and I thought I'd pass it onto you.

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal. ~From a headstone in Ireland

A candle is lit in the WA Pug Palace for you & your family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter