Very sad news. Prayers needed. Updated by Kevin

Our thoughts and prayers are with you Kevin and your entire familiy during this difficult time. :hug: We are all here for you.

Kevin,
I am so sorry...know that we will be thinking of you and your family, and hoping for strength for yall. We love you.

We're thinking about you and your family Kevin, and will be keeping you in our prayers.

My thoughts and prayers are with the Klose family during this terrible time of loss.

If I was closer, I would make a casserole and a cake for Kevin and John. (In the South, we cook when someonce passes away - we can't help it, it's just what we do.) :hug:

so so sorry to hear this sad news. my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this most difficult time. sincerely, laurie

So awful to hear this news! My thoughts and prayers are with you all. We're all here for you Kevin. :hug::hug:

I'm so sorry for your loss, Kevin. :sad1: My thoughts are with you and your family. :hug::hug:

Kevin - Losing a parent is so difficult. I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Kevin and John,

So sorry!! My thoughts and prayers are with you guys and the family. :sad1:

(((HUGS)))

Kevin, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Kevin-
We are so sorry to hear this. David and I will be keeping you, John and your family in our prayers.

:hug::flower3::hug::flower3::hug:
May the love your Father has for your family carry you through this difficult time. I hope you feel the support we are pushing through cyber space to you, John and your entire family.:grouphug::grouphug:

There are of course no words right now.

May the love of your friends and family surround and comfort you.

:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter