Very popular wardrobe malfunction!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very funny! Good to know there are so many people who can have such a good laugh! Thanks for sharing.:goodvibes

And I was getting all excited about seeing the organ at Westminster Abby. :rotfl2:

Hmm, the most pg way to describe it - he needed a cup. Apparently those pants are very thin and very tight!:lmao: most of the female posters were planning to add the rapunzel meet n greet thanks to the pics on that thread:lmao:

Hmm, the most pg way to describe it - he needed a cup. Apparently those pants are very thin and very tight!:lmao: most of the female posters were planning to add the rapunzel meet n greet thanks to the pics on that thread:lmao:

All the positive comments surprised me a bit, since the pic kind of displayed Flynn's um....shortcomings!!

How odd! You'd think someone official would have noticed!!!

Sayhello

It got removed?? Well, I'm glad I got to see it before it was down!

The Thread must have taken a more x rated turn after I read it. All the comments were funny but in a pg way. :confused3 I know if we happen upon flinn on our next trip I'll have to see if any improvements have been made though!

The thread is gone but I get the idea of what Flynn's.......challenge was but....

What does it have to do with being from Kansas????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter