Very picky eater...but love ribs and biscuits

*QueenB*

Mouseketeer
No, I'm not talking about a child. Its me! I will eat other stuff too, but where can I get good ribs and or biscuits? At home I try to eat heathly but at Disney I want to eat those things I try to avoid at home. I also love spinach but do not like spinach dip! Looked at allears.net at menus before (several times) but don't know which ones are good. Reviews don't always say what was good/bad.

My dad is a serious "meat and potato" guy, and loves the ribs at Whispering Canyon Cafe. Since it's family style, you can get your fill of all the ribs you want. Can't think of any biscuits that stick out in my mind, but a trip to Whispering Canyon is worth it for the ribs alone.

The ribs at Flame Tree BBQ have never disappointed, they are really delicious. I also like the ribs at Fairfax Fare back by ToT at DHS. They were surprisingly good.

What about the ribs at Yak & Yeti? I've never been there but i'm thinking about it for our upcoming trip? My son loves ribs. Thanks

Things are pretty standardized at WDW so it doesn't matter much where you go. They use Ken's BBQ sauce on the ribs unless they are special variety. The biscuits are just the frozen kind everywhere we've tried (quick service, buffets, etc.). I have allergies so seeing ingredients can be a little disillusioning ;) SO get your ribs or biscuits whereever is most convenient.

What about the ribs at Yak & Yeti? I've never been there but i'm thinking about it for our upcoming trip? My son loves ribs. Thanks

Yak and Yeti - Best Ribs in Disney World!

My Review of Yak and Yeti

Ribs
ry%3D480

Last trip (June 10) I was solo for two days and headed to Fort Wilderness Campgrounds just to enjoy the boat ride.
I had an ADR at Trail's End Restaurant. At that time it was an All-You-Care-To-Enjoy. I don't think it is any more.
I had ribs there that were wonderful! Also, prime rib, chicken and many other delicious items. It was especially appropriate for families. Themed like a ranch if you like that sort of ambiance.
I had never been to that side of WDW so I really enjoyed the launch on the lake, I got off at the CR and transferred to the monorail.
I would definitely eat there again.

Thanks everyone! I know a few places to go for ribs now. If all the biscuits are frozen though I will pass. I was spoiled as a child with my grandmother's homemade biscuits. I'll go to Cracker Barrel down the street and get some biscuits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter