• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Very Merrytime Stateroom Decorations 2023??

anyone seen any reports on the refreshed/new entertainment line up?

I did see they are doing two Christmas Tree lighting shows … at least on the Wish …

There is a video on You Tube of the new deck party. Looks cute, and the music is sung live … I will miss the Winter Wonderland Ball, but this looks cute too. :)

Anyone on the recent cruises that can update? We’re leaving in a couple of weeks and I’m really curious 😀

Day 1 on 3 day wish: Christmas Tree Lighting somewhere around 7 & 10 PM
Day 2: Christmas Party on Deck. It’s unclear to many if Pirate Night was cancelled or not. There was little to no pirate music playing in the halls.
Day 3: Santa Visits around 1 and 3 PM, Santa Storytime at 7:30 PM, Lots of character visits in their Christmas outfits.

FYI, Day 3 was a sea day for us (not Nassau day). Maybe it would have been spaced differently on a different cruise.

I’ve been trying to get the holiday rice, crispy treats and still can’t seem to purchase them for Fort Lauderdale. Has anyone been able to get them? Also wanted to know if anyone has pictures of the seating area before boarding. We leave on the 18th

So after all this I was so excited when MIL saw her Xmas decorations in her room I completely forgot to take pictures of the decorations :earboy2:. I did get my Carosell popcorn bucket. The Fantasy has it in Red and Gold.

So after all this I was so excited when MIL saw her Xmas decorations in her room I completely forgot to take pictures of the decorations :earboy2:. I did get my Carosell popcorn bucket. The Fantasy has it in Red and Gold.
We were on the Fantasy last week and they were late putting ours in the cabins.

I was excited to see my son and his fiancé reaction when the cabins opened up. We had connecting rooms. When we went in ours the guy was just taking them out of packaging and then went to theirs. So with all the commotion I didn’t take pictures either.

My daughter loved the Goofy that came with the package , both kids kept moving it around the cabin and hanging it off things.

We got the red carousel popcorn bucket too.

We were on the Fantasy last week and they were late putting ours in the cabins.

I was excited to see my son and his fiancé reaction when the cabins opened up. We had connecting rooms. When we went in ours the guy was just taking them out of packaging and then went to theirs. So with all the commotion I didn’t take pictures either.

My daughter loved the Goofy that came with the package , both kids kept moving it around the cabin and hanging it off things.

We got the red carousel popcorn bucket too.
We were on the same cruise!

Reactions: NAB
The decorations are adorable and our stateroom host has been helping goofy explore our room every night. Last night he was hanging from a light fixture! The night before he was riding a towel animal

They had these earlier this week on the Wish. My friend took the picture.

ADAE7931-7D90-4FAF-BA35-DC326CC57087.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter