• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Very Merrytime Stateroom Decorations 2023??

Dang! I'll have to call real quick to find out if I don't see anyone respond! That's a good idea about bringing your own little tree. We have a small one I would put on my office desk so might have to do that instead.
OK we called DCL today and this was the answer about the Xmas trees.....

They are considered organic material from the floral department. DCL says they say you can take it with you but Customs may not allow it.

My suggestion is call for yourself before you buy.

EDIT: My husband said my statement is a little confusing.

To clarify. Disney Agent told me they will allow you to take it off the ship. However, since it is organic material, customs may or may not allow you to leave with the tree (or any floral arrangement). If you have sailed before, think about the last chance box you pass on the way off the ship where you are allowed to discard items such as fruit (i.e. organic).

So I again say call before you buy and get an answer for yourself, but also if you buy, be prepared to leave it behind or be told to toss it before you leave the termina.

Last edited:
I would be happy to order an extra set and ship to someone at cost … just need the $$$ up front. I’m going on the Dream on 12/14
I might take you up on that! Really considered the Dream or the Wish but ultimately opted for Universal instead. We just sailed the Dream in February, and we were supposed to do Grinchmas back in 2020 but we all know how that went! We’ll be in Orlando 12-17 thru 12-24.

Ordered the in room decorations and nautical tree on seperate orders back to back .

Got a confirmation on the in room decorations but never got one on the nautical tree. Now they are saying it’s sold out and they can’t fix it for me.

Ordered the in room decorations and nautical tree on seperate orders back to back .

Got a confirmation on the in room decorations but never got one on the nautical tree. Now they are saying it’s sold out and they can’t fix it for me.
Getting a refund at least right? Or even ship credit?

The Xmas decor seems to come with some kind of canister
is if in material o you think ? Collapsible ?
i mean I travel in an airplane so that might pose a problem

The Xmas decor seems to come with some kind of canister
is if in material o you think ? Collapsible ?
i mean I travel in an airplane so that might pose a problem
Oh other question
can we pay half in Disney card et the rest in cash ? Then if so I guess I’d have to call
thanks

I sail on the Wish on the 13th and have the package! I'll post pictures of I don't see anyone else do it!
Awesome!!!!!! Could you look to see if they have any Christmas themed popcorn buckets too please? We have a couple of the xmas aliens, DH loves them and takes pictures around the ship with them LOL

Have an awesome trip!

Awesome!!!!!! Could you look to see if they have any Christmas themed popcorn buckets too please? We have a couple of the xmas aliens, DH loves them and takes pictures around the ship with them LOL

Have an awesome trip!
Absolutely! I'll check around Mickey's Mainsail and by the concession stand area by the theaters and see if there are any! I'm definitely hoping to see some lol

Thank you!! Only a few days to go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter