Very Merry Christmas Tickets!!!!

CaptainEO

We Are Here To Change the World
Hey everyone! I'm so pumped to head to SSR this November. I was a little late in calling to book some Mickey's Very Merry Christmas tickets though and there are none available for Monday, November 13, when we are going to be there.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I could maybe get 4 tickets? Do people re-sell them? Any help would be very appreciated!

Ryan

11/13 is a Sunday. Who did you call? I just checked on-line via the passholder and DVC member websites and I could purchase tickets for 11/13.

I went ahead and purchased ours for Nov 18 since that is the last Christmas party for about a week (during the Thanksgiving Holidays). I was afraid it might be a popular date. The call that I was on mentioned several dates has having limited tickets.
The cost has really gone up. I paid almost $325 for 5 tickets.

Where can you buy tickets on the DVC website. I searched but couldn't find anything. We are hoping to go on November 30th.

Where can you buy tickets on the DVC website. I searched but couldn't find anything. We are hoping to go on November 30th.

I went through Member Perks to find the WDW stuff, clicked to buy WDW APs...it takes you to a special page with the APs on it. There's a dropdown menu that lets you choose "special events", or something like that, so choose that and click go.

That will lead you to the Night of Joy, MNSSHP, and MVMCP tickets. Be SURE to choose the DVC discounted group, as for some reason they have everything listed.

There might be an easier way, but I searched and searched for an easier way and could not find it, while going to buy my MNSSHP tickets.

Member Privileges > Member Perks > WDW Resort > WDW Annual Pass Savings and More Disney Magic > WDW Annual Pass Savings.

Click on 'Walt Disney World Ticket Store' under 'How to Purchase a Pass'. Once that loads, select 'Special Events' in the 'Browse Available Tickets' drop list and click 'Go'.

The event tickets will be listed twice so you need to read the descriptions to make sure you are getting the Member Priced tickets. One grouping is the regular advance purchase price and the other is the member priced tickets

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter