Very Limited ADRs for 12/4 to 12/9

cgorn

Mouseketeer
I made a two key ADRs as soon as I could for my trip, but I had one slot open (we're doing the QSDP, so we had all but a few meals covered). I thought I could wait and try for a less popular restaurant, like Mama Melrose. No such luck! We did wind up getting Jiko for Sunday night, which we do love but will be more than I wanted to spend, cash-wise.

So if your ADR window is open, I highly recommend you don't dawlde. Go online and book today!

I had the same experience (12/6-12/11)--and we will be at Jiko the same night as you!

You are soooo right. Luckily we have all the ADRs that we want at the times that we want as well. However, it was not easy to do. When I first made our ADRs we had originally had our arrival dinner at Cali Grill on 12/1. Well, unfortunately, a private party decided to be booked for that night so Disney Dining called to say they had to cancel it. The very nice CM helped me find another arrival night dinner (1900 Park Fare) and said if there was anything else she could do, don't hesitate to call. Well I did hesitate to call, because I didn't want to use her like that, however, the one ADR that my DH and I were looking forward to was Cali Grill so I did end up calling her and she was able to get us in on the night before we leave :cool1: FYI--before I called her for help, I tried morning, noon, and night on the phone and on my computer to get another Cali Grill ADR and there was nothing.

This is really strange. I made a couple of ADRs for 12/4-5, but couldn't get the times I wanted so made a very early ADR for MM for 3:00. Just this week I got online and lots of stuff opennned. I could choose MM for 4:30-5:00 for either night for a party of 5 and also got a lunch reservation at Coral Reef too. None of these were available when I first started at the 90 day mark.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter