• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Very important disney cruise

Icecream035

Earning My Ears
THIS IS A HUGE question I have about the DISNEY CRUISE line sail away party. I would love to know the name of the song they first play during the sail away party. It might just be made for the cruise but I would LOVE if it was released on iTunes. :)

I have tried to look up the disney cruise line audio (because I LOVE it!) i feel like one of the songs is called anchors away (not to get messed up with anchors away my boy anchors awayyyy) different song haha hope this helped yeah you probably wont be able to find it on itunes though if you do please notify me and good luck with your search

Hey Baby is one they play on the cruises! It's by DJ Otzi, and it's a family tradition to listen (and if you're my sister dance!) to the song as we pack for the cruise:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter