• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Very ill

Take care Buffy and come back to us soon!
Sending you a big bowl of wonton soup (I read on another thread thats all you can eat!):flower3::hug:

Buffy, sorry you're feeling badly, I bet it's those little germ carriers you deal with at school!

:sick: I personally call them snotballs... at least during cold and flu season. That's one reason to work at the high schools instead :rolleyes1

still here. Trying to stay off the computer since it makes my headaches worse. Dr is testing for Lyme and mono, oh the joy. I don't think it's Lyme because 2 other schools as well as ours have the same symptoms.

so now we wait. Anyway, thanks for holding down the fort! I miss you guys so hopefully I will be back on soon.
OK, headed to bed, again! LOL

I have to say though, DH has been a trooper. He's been taking the boys to school almost every day and running the errands I need to do. The only thing I did yesterday was watch the boys run in their first Cross Country meet. They are going to be on TV!! The news was there doing a piece on the coaches marathon partner, and he ran with the kids.

Glad to hear from you Bamb. Continued prayers for a quick recovery!!!:wizard:

When you are feeling well, please post a link to the news article, that would be cool to see!:3dglasses

hopefully they will have an internet link.
We didn't get a date though so I've been recording every news episode!

The race is October 10th so it will be on between now and then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter