Very first DISigns...preparing for our trip!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I would love your extra pages!!! We just purchased this book for our trip the end of April.. It is my first time to disney world as well as my kiddos. I've been stalking this forum for months, and I had to join because I'm blown away by your talent and would love love love to add your pages to our book!!! If you could, my email is mooseskadoosh(@)yahoo(dot) com.. I would be thrilled!!!!

I have been following for a while and hope to post some pics later. In the meantime, I would really appreciate information on where many of you get patterns and what your favorites are. Thanks. Be back soon!

abqgreene said:
I have been following for a while and hope to post some pics later. In the meantime, I would really appreciate information on where many of you get patterns and what your favorites are. Thanks. Be back soon!

Patterns?

Hi! I would love the encyclopedia pages as well. My e-mail is melodic37(at)yahoo(dot)com. Thank you very much!

I would also love the new encyclopedia pages as well. Thanks!
natalieeshaver @ Yahoo dot com

Jumping on the train... could you please email your pages as well?
allenjinja(at) hotmail dot com

Thanks so much!

for those of you that have made request in the past week or so, i have not forgot about you but with work, easter school parties and easter today we have been incredibly busy. we are now prepping for opening season this week and a family Wedding next week....so i will try my very best to get to your request in a timely manner.

Hey there, I love the pictures you have posted in these threads. I can't see how to access your photo bucket account. Could I please order a copy of the encyclopaedia pages and the updated cover too, my email is Sarah.lane3atsky.com thank you so much.

Your designs are adorable and I would love to get the pages that you've created for the encyclopedia! My email address is ssdowning (at) yahoo (dot) com Thanks so much!

These are great! I can not however send you a PM. Could you please email me the pages for disney junior encyclopedia? ahuber28 (at) yahoo(dot) com

Love these!! Can't wait for my son to meet Doc and Manny! Sorry for some many post, new to this.

22 Days!

I would really appreciate it if you could send me the encyclopedia pages too. I just received my book in the mail on Saturday! :)

olyfam5 (@) Hotmail (dot) com

Thanks!
Staci

mommyoly said:
I would really appreciate it if you could send me the encyclopedia pages too. I just received my book in the mail on Saturday! :)

olyfam5 (@) Hotmail (dot) com

Thanks!
Staci

Will do so when I get in tomorrow morning. :)

could I also get a copy of the encyclopedia pages emailed to me. alishaeverhart09 this is @gmail.com Thank you so much

NAMEFILL-MASON_2-001_zpseeb00016.png

NAMEFILL-MASON_2-001_zps0082de98.png

NAMEFILL-MASON-001_zpsb55fcb2b.png

These are awesome! You have no idea how much I appreciate your talent and more importantly your thoughtfulness and willingness to share.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter