• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Veronica's Disigns:New 7/29 post # 3550

Status
Not open for further replies.
0ahalloween_Pooh2hwa.jpg

LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!:goodvibes

Awesome designs!!! Could I get this one with "Merry Christmas" at the top and "Confer Family" at the bottom, please???
If it wouldn't be too much trouble, would you be able to add a border? (will be putting it on a dark transfer, if not that's OK!)
Thanks SO much!!!
Mickeyholidays.jpg

Hi Veronica. You have terrific designs! I'm doing some magnets for a family traveling with us on a Disney Cruise and just realized I don't have enough magnets for their door. Would you please do #12CR_ for them? Their last name is Moretti, so it would be Welcome Aboard Moretti Family. I appreciate it a lot!

Marci

Hi! :lovestruc your work!!! I was hoping to get some DISigns for my bday trip in Oct, please!

#23BD_Tink Knee something like: "celebrating my 36th birthday Heather"

Do you have a Mickey head with Perry from Phineas & Ferb? If you do could I have one with the name "Kameryn"

#60HW_Jack with:
"MNSSHP 2009 Joe"
"MNSSHP 2009 Heather"

# 1HW_Pooh_TorT
"Brianna 2009"

#4 TS_Mania
"I Love Armadillos! Brianna"

Thanks so much!!!:hug:

0aphineas_ferb2Kam.jpg

0ahalloween_poohbr.jpg

0aToy_Story_Mania_br.jpg

0aNightmarehhjoe.jpg

0aNightmarehhhea.jpg

0aTinkkneeling_pinkhe.jpg

I went out to your photobucket account... All I can say is WOW!!!

I came up with a couple of designs that would be great for our trip to WDW next week, if you can personalize them. Here are the #'s and the personalizations. THANK YOU SO MUCH IN ADVANCE!!!

15PO_Piglet [pink piglet with "Denise"]
17PO_Baby... [pink Pooh with "Katie"]
13 PO_Ti [Tigger face with "Carl"]
6PR_skull [Pirate Skull with "Nicole" and "Michelle"]
8NE_Dory [Dory with "Michelle"]

:worship::worship:

Have a Magicial Trip :)

0nemofinding_Dory_fortemich.jpg

0apooh-baby_pink2_vbka.jpg

0apiratesofthecaribbean_1280mic.jpg

0apiratesofthecaribbean_1280nic.jpg

0aTigger_VB_car.jpg

0aPiglet_den.jpg

Hi Veronica. You have terrific designs! I'm doing some magnets for a family traveling with us on a Disney Cruise and just realized I don't have enough magnets for their door. Would you please do #12CR_ for them? Their last name is Moretti, so it would be Welcome Aboard Moretti Family. I appreciate it a lot!

Marci

0acruise_Raspm.jpg

Hi Veronica. Looks like you have been working your tail off. I sure enjoy seeing all the creations you come up with.

I managed to get dh to agree to wear a Halloween tshirt to MNSSHP when we go. I was a little surprised but now am so excited to get to work on them. When I looked at your photobucket, this particular one did not have a # assigned but it's the first one on the Halloween page...where Minnie is flying on a broom and there is a cloud-like Mickey Jac-o-lantern head in the air. I love the color of the font. Could we have one with Ed and one with Mary? Please and thankyou in advance.

You really do have magnificient talent and are so generous to share. :worship:

Veronica,

Can i request some Mickey Heads designes for 2010.

Princess Tiana - Maria, Bev, Lisa, Veronica, Deneen, Lamissa, Sherille
Cars -Jalan, TJ, Jahkese
Stitch - Jalan, TJ, Warren

Thanks,

WOW - that was quick!!! Thank you so much for our Christmas designs - they are beautiful!
:grouphug: May you be blessed for what you do for others!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter