• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Veronica's Disigns:New 7/29 post # 3550

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love all of your Halloween Disigns!! Can u do one with everyones name on 1??

Nicholas
Delaney
Bayla
Avery
Ryann
Erin

Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am totally amazed at the awesome work that you do. Your graphics are great and very unique. You are an extremely talented person. I've never requested any kind of personalized graphics before so here goes;

I Don't know if I'm doing this correctly but I would like to request the following images:

#199MH_Clock - At 12 Please put "Disney Cruise" In a red head with black lettering. Then in black heads with red lettering proceed clockwise as follows Matt (boy) Donna (girl) Alyssa (girl) Maddie (girl) Jim (boy) Denise (girl) DJ (boy) Julia (girl) John (boy) Ashley (girl) Seth (boy). In the center please put "LBV Cruising the Magic 2009".

#2MH_Family - Mickey (John), Minnie (Ashley), Buzz Lightyear (Seth), Elvington Family 2009 in red lettering.

#178MH_Phineas - Can you do this with Phineas and Ferb and have the name say Seth in red lettering

A Mickey head with the name John in red letters and a Minnie head with the name Ashley in red letters both in the Disney font.

Two pirate Mickey heads with the names John and Seth and a pirate Minnie head with the name Ashley.

We aren't going on our cruise until November so there is really no hurry on these. I really appreciate all of the time that you put into doing these for people. It is very kind of you.

Again, THANK YOU!

0aMickeyheadclocklbv.jpg

0aMickeyheadclocklbv2.jpg

0aMickey2joh.jpg

0afam.jpg

0aminnieredlwdwasah.jpg

0aphineas_ferb2set.jpg

0apirateMickey3joh.jpg

0apirateMickey3seth.jpg

0apirateminni_as.jpg

0aphineas_ferb2set2.jpg

0aminnieredlwdwasah2.jpg

0aMickey2joh2.jpg

Hi Veronica. Would it be possible to get #1 CR Capt Mickey from your photobucket (it's a cruise ship picture with Mickey).

On the top can I get :Maiden Voyage Anniversary Cruise
10 Years of Wonderful Cruising

And on the bottome: August 13-16, 2009

Thank you so much!!

0acruise_capt102.jpg

They are AWESOME!!!!!! Thank You Sooooooo Much!

I'm sure I'll have some more requests before our cruise finally gets here.

Again, thank you. You are so talented!!

Thank you sooo much, it looks great.

It really is nice of you to take time out of your day to do these for other people. The worlds a nicer place because of people like you.

Thanks again!!

Hi! :lovestruc your work!!! I was hoping to get some DISigns for my bday trip in Oct, please!

#23BD_Tink Knee something like: "celebrating my 36th birthday Heather"

Do you have a Mickey head with Perry from Phineas & Ferb? If you do could I have one with the name "Kameryn"

#60HW_Jack with:
"MNSSHP 2009 Joe"
"MNSSHP 2009 Heather"

# 1HW_Pooh_TorT
"Brianna 2009"

#4 TS_Mania
"I Love Armadillos! Brianna"

Thanks so much!!!:hug:

Hi
The Party is over now and I would like to use the disign you customized for us for her Thank You notes. Could you put- Thank You at the top. I like the pink color you used for this one also, I think it matches really well! Thanks so much!!
0amulan3.jpg

I went out to your photobucket account... All I can say is WOW!!!

I came up with a couple of designs that would be great for our trip to WDW next week, if you can personalize them. Here are the #'s and the personalizations. THANK YOU SO MUCH IN ADVANCE!!!

15PO_Piglet [pink piglet with "Denise"]
17PO_Baby... [pink Pooh with "Katie"]
13 PO_Ti [Tigger face with "Carl"]
6PR_skull [Pirate Skull with "Nicole" and "Michelle"]
8NE_Dory [Dory with "Michelle"]

:worship::worship:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter