Veronica's Disigns:New 7/29 post # 3550

Status
Not open for further replies.
0a_mickey-and-minnie-halloween_2008.jpg

Veronica couple of questions. Where did you find the MNSSHP logo you have on these designs?
Where did you find the Mickey Pumpkin you have on the Pooh design?
I want to put these on the girls trick or treat bags for MNSSHP

Can you do a Trick or treat design with Princess I would love for it to have Ariel especially on it. Any other Princess would be great.

I am going to make the trick or treat shirts for the girls to wear here on Halloween.

Hi, Veronica.

You made a few Jonas Bro's/Camp Rock signs for us a couple weeks ago - thanks once again. Anyway, I've finally taken the time to look through just some of your photobucket. Wow!! You've got some really great designs.

Would you be willing to do a few more for us? I don't want to be greedy, so if not, that's ok.

Thanks in advance for whatever you are willing to do for us. We leave 9/24.

0apirateminni_emma.jpg

0apiratemickeyhead_Bill.jpg

0a_blankmickeyblankmickscarf3_pinkr.jpg

0adisney_Cruise_VB_goodwin.jpg

0adisney_curise_castawaykegoodwin.jpg

0a-Disney_Magic_goodwin.jpg

Could I get the Pirate-wench Minnie with 'Missy' in it.

Could I also get the one with the actual characters in their Halloween costumes (Mickey as Zoro, Minnie as the Witch, Daisy in red spiderweb and I think Donald was also in it)? Could it say MNSSHP and 2008?

Thanks so much!

0apirateminni_Missy.jpg

0a_mnsshp08.jpg

Hi Veronica,

I made a few requests on your Mickey head thread but I have another request.

We are going down in October to celebrate my mom's 60th birthday, which is on Halloween. We are going to MNSSHP that night and the kids will be wearing costumes. However, I am looking to have t-shirts made for that day.

I would like to make a t-shirt for my mom as well as the kids. I am not sure what the front should say but I thought it would be cute to put "Nana's Mouseketeers " on the back with the kids names Tyler, Brandon, Jake Alyssa, Hailey and Lauren.

For the kids I saw this saying on the design thread, not sure who came up with it. It said "Hey Mickey Nana's 60" the Mickey was laughing but I don't think she would like that picture, if you know what I mean :goodvibes

She got a really bad infection and almost died this past month so this trip is going to mean a lot to her as well as the rest of the family. I would appreciate it so much if you could help me with this one. Thanks Veronica!

I'll work on your request this evening :)

Veronica couple of questions. Where did you find the MNSSHP logo you have on these designs?
Where did you find the Mickey Pumpkin you have on the Pooh design?
I want to put these on the girls trick or treat bags for MNSSHP

Can you do a Trick or treat design with Princess I would love for it to have Ariel especially on it. Any other Princess would be great.

I am going to make the trick or treat shirts for the girls to wear here on Halloween.

I have this princess design , the logo's I got from google if you can't fing them pm me and I can send them to you

0atrickortreat.jpg

I have this princess design , the logo's I got from google if you can't fing them pm me and I can send them to you

0atrickortreat.jpg

thanks I will try to google the logo.

did you also find the mickey head pumpkin with the hat on google as well?

ETA what did you use for your search criteria?

Hi Veronica,

I made a few requests on your Mickey head thread but I have another request.

We are going down in October to celebrate my mom's 60th birthday, which is on Halloween. We are going to MNSSHP that night and the kids will be wearing costumes. However, I am looking to have t-shirts made for that day.

I would like to make a t-shirt for my mom as well as the kids. I am not sure what the front should say but I thought it would be cute to put "Nana's Mouseketeers " on the back with the kids names Tyler, Brandon, Jake Alyssa, Hailey and Lauren.

For the kids I saw this saying on the design thread, not sure who came up with it. It said "Hey Mickey Nana's 60" the Mickey was laughing but I don't think she would like that picture, if you know what I mean :goodvibes

She got a really bad infection and almost died this past month so this trip is going to mean a lot to her as well as the rest of the family. I would appreciate it so much if you could help me with this one. Thanks Veronica!

nana.jpg

0adisney_halloween-nana.jpg

0adisney_halloween-60th.jpg

Hi! I just love your designs...very unique !! Wondering if I could get a few...no rush, just whenever you have time. We don't cruise until Nov 29th.

0amickey_skydivingblank_VB_Magic_Be.jpg

this one with The Atkinson Family but with 2008 instead of 2009

FunintheSunWithMickeyLogo_Bennett.jpg

this one with Wynn Family

tmickeyheadblank59hanna3.jpg

with Allison and could you leave Walt Disney World off

grumpymickeyheadpa.jpg

with Glen, with 2008 in the right mickey ear, and could you leave Walt Disney World off

I'd like to have a mickey head like the ones above but with Tinkerbell and I seemed to have overlooked it in your photobucket. Could you do this with Pam & with 2008 in the right mickey ear.
Thanks so very much!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter