Veronica's Disigns:New 7/29 post # 3550

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your designs are FABULOUS !! would it be possible for you to make this design for me but have it say MVMCP 2008 at the bottom where it has people's names ? :flower3:

MerryChristmasvb.jpg

Veronica I can not thank you enough! :goodvibes it is perfect!

Hi !

I am new to this whole shirt making thing but have spent hours & hours looking through everyone's disigns since I found you all !! :rotfl2:

I absolutely love this design (the Christmas version which I currently can't locate :headache: ) and wondered if you would be able to put "Merry Christmas" in the center ?? I would be ever so greatful !!!

Would it also be possible for you to make me this one with the name Anita ?

Thanks so much, I really really appreciate it !!!!!!

0a_AnimalKingdomVB_Christmas2.jpg

0asorcerermickeyheadanita.jpg

Thank you sooooo much for the FANTASTIC breast cancer walk designs!

They are perfect! Now, how to choose??

This is really very generous of you and your time.

thanks so much! God bless you!

Veronica, can I please get this personalized with "The Crockers" in top left corner, "2008" in top right corner and "Full Moon Fright" in bottom left corner...or you can fix it up however looks best!? :goodvibes

Hey Melissa, How was your Trip , I bet the boys loved all the surprises you had for them

Thank you for the Boo

0astich_scarecrow_fullmoom.jpg

0astich_scarecrow_full.jpg

Veronica,

Do you have a plain orange mickey ears and a red, white, and blue (like from the pin) mouse ears?

THANKS soooo much!

Hi, Veronica.

You made a few Jonas Bro's/Camp Rock signs for us a couple weeks ago - thanks once again. Anyway, I've finally taken the time to look through just some of your photobucket. Wow!! You've got some really great designs.

Would you be willing to do a few more for us? I don't want to be greedy, so if not, that's ok.

Could we please get the following with: September - October 2008, the Goodwin family (we are on the Magic)

0a-Disney_Magic_VB_Gerber1.jpg

0a_disney_Cruise_VB_Gerber.jpg

This one w/Bill:
0a_piratemickeyhead_Trent.jpg

This one w/Emmie:
0airateminni_WEndy.jpg

This one w/just Rhonda (not 'I Love....'):
0a_blankmickeyblankmickscarf3_Dirty.jpg

This one w/Welcome to the Goodwin family:
castaway cay w/the characters signatures

Thanks in advance for whatever you are willing to do for us. We leave 9/24.

Hi Veronica,

I made a few requests on your Mickey head thread but I have another request.

We are going down in October to celebrate my mom's 60th birthday, which is on Halloween. We are going to MNSSHP that night and the kids will be wearing costumes. However, I am looking to have t-shirts made for that day.

I would like to make a t-shirt for my mom as well as the kids. I am not sure what the front should say but I thought it would be cute to put "Nana's Mouseketeers " on the back with the kids names Tyler, Brandon, Jake Alyssa, Hailey and Lauren.

For the kids I saw this saying on the design thread, not sure who came up with it. It said "Hey Mickey Nana's 60" the Mickey was laughing but I don't think she would like that picture, if you know what I mean :goodvibes

She got a really bad infection and almost died this past month so this trip is going to mean a lot to her as well as the rest of the family. I would appreciate it so much if you could help me with this one. Thanks Veronica!

This one w/Emmie:
0airateminni_WEndy.jpg

Could I get the Pirate-wench Minnie with 'Missy' in it.

Could I also get the one with the actual characters in their Halloween costumes (Mickey as Zoro, Minnie as the Witch, Daisy in red spiderweb and I think Donald was also in it)? Could it say MNSSHP and 2008?

Thanks so much!

Veronica, thank you so much!! This is the theme for our party! the trip was awesome, i have started a trip report, its in my signature....

Hey Melissa, How was your Trip , I bet the boys loved all the surprises you had for them

Thank you for the Boo

0astich_scarecrow_fullmoom.jpg

0astich_scarecrow_full.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter