Veronica's Disigns:New 7/29 post # 3550

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Few New Ones :

Prince_wishingvb_mark.jpg

disney-halloween-vb_blankbr.jpg

Halloween-Princessvb_Monica.jpg
I love these.....
Can I get one with the princes that says Daddy and the character halloween that says Holt 2010 and the halloween princess one that is blank? They are so cute. Thanks

Hi!
I LOVE the MNSSHP disigns. Do people wear these for the party instead of dressing up and still trick or treat? It's just dh and I going...no kids.

This is amazing. I did not know that this 'world' existed on the DISboards.

I am leaving for WDW on 9/3/08. Wondering if you can design something for my DS? We are traveling to WDW to celebrate his 11th birthday. :teacher: I am pulling them from school so we can have this magical vacation.

I am looking to somehow create a tee shirt for his big day...
On the front of the shirt, I would like his name to be in the bubble letters (similar to post #934) his name is ZACHERY (with an 'ERY')

For the back, Can you please create a square or portrait layout design that states:
"Today is my 11th Birthday"
The characters he likes are donald, goofy, pluto, stich and mickey.
On this one, can you include 2008 as well as Walt Disney World

My DD7 is going to the Alice in Wonderland tea party... Can you make a design for her name.. it is MacKenzie-Rose
My plan is to put her name on the front (where a pocket would go) and then another design for the back of her shirt. If the design could be with the Mad Hatter, Alice, Rabbit, and other Famous characters from the great wdw movie.. In this, if you could add the 2008 somewhere as well as Walt Disney World that would be great.

I will be more than happy to post finished products after shirts are created.

If this is not possible, please let me know. This is my first time and I realize that I am really close to my departure date. :lovestruc:

This is amazing. I did not know that this 'world' existed on the DISboards.

I am leaving for WDW on 9/3/08. Wondering if you can design something for my DS? We are traveling to WDW to celebrate his 11th birthday. :teacher: I am pulling them from school so we can have this magical vacation.

I am looking to somehow create a tee shirt for his big day...
On the front of the shirt, I would like his name to be in the bubble letters (similar to post #934) his name is ZACHERY (with an 'ERY')

For the back, Can you please create a square or portrait layout design that states:
"Today is my 11th Birthday"
The characters he likes are donald, goofy, pluto, stich and mickey.
On this one, can you include 2008 as well as Walt Disney World

My DD7 is going to the Alice in Wonderland tea party... Can you make a design for her name.. it is MacKenzie-Rose
My plan is to put her name on the front (where a pocket would go) and then another design for the back of her shirt. If the design could be with the Mad Hatter, Alice, Rabbit, and other Famous characters from the great wdw movie.. In this, if you could add the 2008 somewhere as well as Walt Disney World that would be great.

I will be more than happy to post finished products after shirts are created.

If this is not possible, please let me know. This is my first time and I realize that I am really close to my departure date. :lovestruc:

0adisney_l11thbd.jpg

0aalice_mr.jpg

0a_Mackenzie-Rose2.jpg

0a_Mackenzie-Rose.jpg

0a_Mac.jpg

0aZach.jpg

You are the best!! :thanks: Thank You So much I am going to let these shirts be a surprise for the kids when they wake up that morning!
DS will be thrilled that he has a special shirt for his special day:dogdance:
DD will be so proud to wear this to the Wonderland Tea Party!! party:
Thank You again SO very much :lovestruc will post pics when I return for you..

Another New One : Yes I have the DISIGN BUG !!! Bad :lmao:

Tinkcastle_VB_Monica.jpg

Can I have a sign like with with some changes? Instead of Tink can you put Cinderella and change the name to be Amber Monique. The words can also be in blue, if you could please.
Thank you so much.
I love logging on and just seeing all your cool designs...
Thanks...
:banana: :banana: :banana:

Your designs are FABULOUS !! would it be possible for you to make this design for me but have it say MVMCP 2008 at the bottom where it has people's names ? :flower3:

MerryChristmasvb.jpg

Veronica,

Your designs are beautiful! Thanks for sharing your talent.

My sisters and 2 nieces are going to wdw in October and we'll be there for the Susan G. Komen walk on October 5th at Wide World of Sports. I'm a survivor.

I'd like to make t-shirts for us, and I was wondering about the ears silouettes with minnie to the side, OR the one with the crown, with 2008 on an ear, and our names:

Sue, Barb, Patty, Amy, & Lauren

Maybe at the bottom: "Walking with Minnie for a Cure"

Thank you in advance. I appreciate anything you can come up with.

Do you think you could put a pink ribbon somewhere???

You are the best!! :thanks: Thank You So much I am going to let these shirts be a surprise for the kids when they wake up that morning!
DS will be thrilled that he has a special shirt for his special day:dogdance:
DD will be so proud to wear this to the Wonderland Tea Party!! party:
Thank You again SO very much :lovestruc will post pics when I return for you..

Your Welcome, I'm glad you like them :)

Veronica,

Your designs are beautiful! Thanks for sharing your talent.

My sisters and 2 nieces are going to wdw in October and we'll be there for the Susan G. Komen walk on October 5th at Wide World of Sports. I'm a survivor.

I'd like to make t-shirts for us, and I was wondering about the ears silouettes with minnie to the side, OR the one with the crown, with 2008 on an ear, and our names:

Sue, Barb, Patty, Amy, & Lauren

Maybe at the bottom: "Walking with Minnie for a Cure"

Thank you in advance. I appreciate anything you can come up with.

Do you think you could put a pink ribbon somewhere???

0aprincessribbon_sue.jpg

0aprincessribbon_Patty.jpg

0aprincessribbon_lauren.jpg

0aprincessribbon_Barb.jpg

0aprincessribbon_amy.jpg

0aminniepinkSucureeriblauren.jpg

0aminniepinkcureeribbon_sue.jpg

0aminniepinkcureeribbon_Patty.jpg

0aminniepinkcureeribbon_barb.jpg

0aminniepinkcureeribbon_amy.jpg

This is so pretty. Thank you so much. My friend is having her daughter's debue this weekend and i'm going to give this to her. She wanted to go to Disney World before the debue, but it didn't happen. I'm sure she's going to L O V E This... Again, thank you...

Elda

Your Welcome , I'm glad you like it :)

Hi !

I am new to this whole shirt making thing but have spent hours & hours looking through everyone's disigns since I found you all !! :rotfl2:

I absolutely love this design (the Christmas version which I currently can't locate :headache: ) and wondered if you would be able to put "Merry Christmas" in the center ?? I would be ever so greatful !!!

AnimalKingdomchalkdust-3miceli.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Would it also be possible for you to make me this one with the name Anita ?

Thanks so much, I really really appreciate it !!!!!!

2vkyj29.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter