• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Veronica's Disigns:New 7/29 post # 3550

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone else only see a box with a red x in it? its bizarre but I cant see any images!!!

New

DressUp_vb_Monica.jpg

SnowWhite_vb_Monica.jpg

Cinderella_vb_dreams_Monica.jpg

Your designs are fantastic! I wonder if I could bother you for a few?

I would love the one above of Mickey and the Gang to say something along the lines of "Our First Walt Disney World Holiday 2008" if that would be possible.

I would also love the Mickey Walt Disney World heads with a few different Characters and Names with the Disney 3D font please:

Mum - Tigger
Dad (if possible I know its not one I have seen done but he loves him! LOL) - Robin Hood
Granny - Snowwhite/Dwarfs
Kieran - Jack Sparrow
Aidan - Lightening McQueen
Aaron - Buzz Lightyear

Thanks soo much it really is appreciated
Carreen
xxx

Would you be so kind to make a Tiara Ears for me with the name: Nisha
Thank you inadvance for your efforts and may you be blessed with an eternal fountain of pixie dust

I also saw a t-shirt that I think was your design that had a statement that went something like...There's a princess in every girl (or woman) and it had a picture of Auroa (sleeping beauty) all done in a light blue. Know the one I mean?
I hope so. And if you do, could you please post a copy of it on here?

Love the designs that you do, would you mind doing the Epcot Gang ones for us the names are
Dakota
Austin
Brad
Jenni
Mammaw
Connie
Keith
Pappaw

Also if you could do the same with the one where they are flying and it says we are on our way. I would love that so much

THanks again if you just want to save some time and do
Key Family on the on our way shirt that would even be great.
THanks again

I will catch up tomorrow.. I'm trying to get the Mickey head design thread caught up..and help DD pack for a softball tournament they will be gone for 3 days but you would think it was 3 weeks if you saw her suitcase..:lmao:

Thanks..

What color of shirt should I put these 2 designs on????????? Help I can't decide. These are for 2 adults...

MNSSHP2008vb_BradCar.jpg

disney-halloween-vb_Austin08.jpg
[/QUOTE]

What color of shirt should I put these 2 designs on????????? Help I can't decide. These are for 2 adults...

MNSSHP2008vb_BradCar.jpg

disney-halloween-vb_Austin08.jpg
[/QUOTE]
My pick would be yellow or black for the first one and orange for the second one.

What does everyone else think?

Dana

I would love the one above of Mickey and the Gang to say something along the lines of "Our First Walt Disney World Holiday 2008" if that would be possible.

I would also love the Mickey Walt Disney World heads with a few different Characters and Names with the Disney 3D font please:

Mum - Tigger
Dad (if possible I know its not one I have seen done but he loves him! LOL) - Robin Hood
Kieran - Jack Sparrow
Aaron - Buzz Lightyear

Carreen
xxx
\

Tigger_vb_Mum.jpg

RobinHood_vbMIckey_Dad.jpg

lmmickeyheadAid.jpg

lmmickeyheadAid2.jpg

MickeyHeadBuzzvb_Aaron.jpg

MickeyHeadBuzzvb_Aaron2.jpg

lmmickeyheadAid2-1.jpg

lmmickeyheadAid-1.jpg

Snowwhite7vb_Granny.jpg

JackSparrow_vb_Kie.jpg

Mum - Tigger
Kieran - Jack Sparrow
Aaron - Buzz Lightyear

Carreen
xxx
I'm posting another copy of each with the raised 3D

RobinHood_vbMIckey_Dad.jpg

Tigger_vb_Mum2.jpg

Snowwhite7vb_Gran55.jpg

0JackSparrow_vb_K2.jpg

lmmickeyheadAiden3.jpg

MickeyHeadBuzzvb_Aaron1.jpg

vb_EpcotGang_our.jpg

vb_EpcotGang_2.jpg

I also saw a t-shirt that I think was your design that had a statement that went something like...There's a princess in every girl (or woman) and it had a picture of Auroa (sleeping beauty) all done in a light blue. Know the one I mean?
I hope so. And if you do, could you please post a copy of it on here?

I will try to help find it for you :)

Sorry I'm unable to find it .. It's not my design , I tought that I may have saved it .. You may want to start a post Looking For .. and someone may post it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter